A35 lease

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MB21

Car
BMW
Hello,
I’m looking to lease an Mercedes A35 but preferably next year.
Does anyone know whether the prices will stay the same or decrease or even increase?

especially with COVID around I’m not sure, anyone from Mercedes have any inside information?

You might as well have asked for Friday's lottery numbers 🤣

I doubt even the leasing people will know beyond Q1 at this point. Either way, it's not information they are likely to share.

With Brexit and no deal this isnt a question you can really ask until next year. Mercedes are not importing many cars currently, most orders have been delayed until the end of Feb next year, probably to bring price stability and build up a little demand. Pre Chrsitmas stock clear out might bring you some good deals on none 2021 MY cars.

Hello,
I’m looking to lease an Mercedes A35 but preferably next year.
Does anyone know whether the prices will stay the same or decrease or even increase?

especially with COVID around I’m not sure, anyone from Mercedes have any inside information?

I don't think you could predict next year.

Lease prices on some models can get stupid low and silly high quite rapidly depending on factory supply fluctuations, finance costs, and market confidence in future used values.

I do have some inside information, which is an absolute fact, but you didn’t hear this from me, right?

A35 lease prices will absolutely definitely go up next year. Or down. Or stay around about the same.

Personally I wouldn’t bank on a movement in future lease prices to influence the decision to sign on the dotted line.

There are so many variables that any or all of my comments (going up, down or staying the same) could happen next year.

You might as well have asked for Friday's lottery numbers 🤣

I doubt even the leasing people will know beyond Q1 at this point. Either way, it's not information they are likely to share.
Wouldn’t need to lease if I knew the numbers 🤣🤣

I do have some inside information, which is an absolute fact, but you didn’t hear this from me, right?

A35 lease prices will absolutely definitely go up next year. Or down. Or stay around about the same.

Personally I wouldn’t bank on a movement in future lease prices to influence the decision to sign on the dotted line.

There are so many variables that any or all of my comments (going up, down or staying the same) could happen next year.
Wonderful information!

Wonderful information!
It really could go either way. If you find the right deal go for it rather than wait, as the right deal would save you much more than a general reduction in lease costs.

If you can find a dealer and finance house who’re looking to hit their year-end or target, with a stock car which hasn’t sold, you could grab a great deal.

I’ve only ever leased one car but the above scenario led to the car being 1/3 of the usual lease cost, which made leasing much much less expensive than buying.

I saw that header and thought why on earth would ANYBODY lease an A35??? IF......... You got that thing above 60mph, those wing mirrors ended up facing inwards

Attachments

• Black_Austin_A35.jpg
    Black_Austin_A35.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 2
I saw that header and thought why on earth would ANYBODY lease an A35??? IF......... You got that thing above 60mph, those wing mirrors ended up facing inwards
I had a 1955 Austin A30 4-door, which had been owned by the same person from new. When I bought it it was 37 years old and had covered 1000 miles each year. The tools in the boot were wrapped up in newspapers from the day it was registered. I should have kept that.

There is a definite possibility of a probable change in price..

Perhaps be aware of the additional import duty (10%) that may be payable wef 1 January

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom