A35

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Try JBD. He’s on this forum.

Try JBD. He’s on this forum.

Thanks [emoji120] stock levels aren’t great, but more than happy to help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to update, Drive The Deal are at around 11%..

JBD - is that pretty much the best I’d likely get anywhere, and what's the current wait time?

Cheers

I managed that discount from my local dealer, I didn't have to go through any brokers.

Just to update, Drive The Deal are at around 11%..

JBD - is that pretty much the best I’d likely get anywhere, and what's the current wait time?

Cheers

I couldn’t advise a wait time through DTD. It would be June from me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want it for September (to coincide with current car going) so any wait isn’t really an issue.

JBD - how am I best contacting you as am unable to PM ?

Cheers

Not surprised haha, as thats the fully specced version saw in Stevenage Saturday and in a word, stunning! Be really interested to see how it actually drives from someone aside from an online review so please let us know thoughts - what car you coming from?
hello there, can you do me a favour and let me know if your amg a 35 has a heat sheild underbonnet mines does not could fry an egg on top of bonnet today
thankstom m

hello there, can you do me a favour and let me know if your amg a 35 has a heat sheild underbonnet mines does not could fry an egg on top of bonnet today
thankstom m

There is no heat shield or sound insulation mounted to the bonnet [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yep, no heat shield or insulation on mine either.

There is no heat shield or sound insulation mounted to the bonnet [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
thank you thought i had something strange going on. the bonnet gets super hot in suny scotland
thanks rob

None on mine either, in fact there doesn't seem to be much sound deadening in the car generally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom