A45 AMG Mapped @ MSL Performance

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ACID

MB Enthusiast
Car
C63 Supercharged Stage 3 and E63s Estate
A45 2014 Remapped Running Over 400bhp!!!

Soon To come will be a 500BHP A45 Monster !!!!!!

I shouldn't have read this thread............ :)

Acid, was the A45 OEM when you got hold of it, and exactly what have you done to it, (was it remap only??em!:eek:)
just seems ridiculous that a 4x4 2 litre car is throwing this power out, on the road useage, no point in buying anything else for this money (at the moment), bar perhaps a bit of sound, and even on track day it would be a fun car, but perhaps a Vmax, it may fail to keep up on top end, nothing you wouldn't expect, but given some of us may do Vmax 2-3 times a year, my thoughts are, what a metal car the A45 is, and well worth consideration to me personally, if I was not so GTR focussed. However I did read somewhere that VW may be producing a 400BHP stock 4x4 GTI, competion with a bit of tweaking for the A45??:cool:.

I had a go in Rebellion's A45 complete with iTuning kit which I'm assuming is part of the solution MSL are using too. The additional power then (again I'm assuming) comes from a freer flowing exhaust which I imagine each timing house can deliver to their own specs. The car I went in was unashamedly mental, an absolute rocket and "only" running 400 bhp.

Word has it the block could take something in the region of 600+ !!

The A45 was mapped with a Piggy Back Tuning Box. It was OEM when we got it.

As standard to be honest the power was disappointing, however our tuning box has transformed the car.

I dont think it will be able to keep up with the big boys on the Vmax as its only a 2.0 litre and top end it will struggle, however off the line with a race start it will shock a few supercars!

We have had this solution for many months and have not really promoted it much.
The Project we are working on will be the fastest A45 in the UK. But there is alot of development work going into this and we have been really busy working on the Dyno Room to assist us with the development work.
Once we are ready we will be looking for push the A45 AMG close to 500bhp.

We will keep you all updated as soon the solution the ECU remap will be ready.

Acid

Sounds just awesome. And the way it puts the power down is pretty impressive too. Couple of questions :

1. Did it crackle and pop as much as that when it was standard
2. Has it got a LSD

Love it :thumb:

I think you may have gone past the speed limit on that road by at least 0.5mph :D

Sounds just awesome. And the way it puts the power down is pretty impressive too. Couple of questions :

1. Did it crackle and pop as much as that when it was standard
2. Has it got a LSD

Love it :thumb:

It puts the power down very well and in the video we did not use launch control (race start)

When the car is in 'C' there is very minimal crackle and pops, however as soon as you put it into 'S' or 'M' it starts making the noises:devil:

After it was tuned the crackles and pops were slightly more louder

Not sure if this one had a LSD

Its 4WD and hasnt got any traction issues on take off...yet

Acid I've emailed you at work this morning, let me know costs for basic remap please....

Get the car July 16th.

Cheers

Be careful with the rear diffs. They tend to overheat when launched a few times with the tuning box fitted.

Change the oil on a regular basis and it will be fine.

Top work Acid

Acid I've emailed you at work this morning, let me know costs for basic remap please....

Get the car July 16th.

Cheers

Hi

I have not got your email so if you can call or resend it

We will also be able to do Dyno runs on the car for a before and after on the day.

I have plenty of Units in Stock

Many thanks

Acid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom