A45 AMG Rebellion Automotive Switching Exhuast

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MattWW

Car
A45 AMG (420BHP Stage 1)
Ok guys and girls.

The switching rear box is now on our Demo car for all to see.

This system is designed with performance in mind so you can have full boost in quiet mode without affecting performance.

It has 4 modes essentially:

Comfort - Quiet
Comfort - Loud
Sport - Quiet
Sport - Loud

What this means is people with a Standard exhaust can upgrade to a switching rear box that gives you the same volume in quiet mode as stock and louder than the Mercedes performance exhaust on loud mode.

Here is a quick video, doesn't show the volume correctly but it does show the difference. :)

A45 AMG Rebellion Automotive Switching Back Box - YouTube

Updates for Performance exhaust cars and the center pipes soon !

Last edited:
Matt quick one does it matter what exhaust I've got on the car do you fit something new?

Reason I'm asking I've just ordered the car not due till June, and it's got standard exhaust on. Any stipulation I have to have performance option?
Ooh and how much
Thanks

Teach me to read post, ok so it replaces standard cool, so I won't waste my money on that then.

Pm me costs, thanks

So bit of an update ... Its fully tested and on our demo car :)

Here are some pics:

Standard crushed pipework vs true 3 inch

This is the front pipe (this can be added to a standard exhaust car to raise the exhaust to performance exhaust spec.

And on the car

Here's a Rendering of a the switching back box

Aluminium Valve, Designed and assembled in house to never seize or stop functioning.

So our Finalised System is complete, it replaces from the OEM joint at the front of the car all the way to and including the Back Box.

So for the video... Heres a video in Race Mode ;)

A45 AMG Remote Switching Exhaust on Race Mode - YouTube

Our demo car is available to see based in Surrey and is in and around London regularly !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom