A45 Petronas Edition

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I knew last year that MB was planning this model. Looks nice. Such a shame all the changes are just cosmetic. They could have done sooooo much more as an F1 edition.

Massive ceramic brakes, mad busy F1 steering wheel and much more dramatic styling.

Never mind. They'll have another chance next year.

Ant

Yes, that's disgraceful for a few cosmetic changes. However, I'll bet they'll still shift em.

Ant.

Yep,young new money will lap them up.

Yes, that's disgraceful for a few cosmetic changes. However, I'll bet they'll still shift em.

Ant.

Yep,young new money will lap them up.

A "normal" A45 with aero-pack and nice wheels would be £43k - so with the other special bits I think the prices is good.

A "normal" A45 with aero-pack and nice wheels would be £43k - so with the other special bits I think the prices is good.

Yes, when you put it that way Tony that's a fair point. I agree there.

Just a shame they could have done much more with the tech parts too. A paint job, coloured rim wheels and turquoise stitching is quite lame.

Still, I'd not say no to one. :D

Even better would be your car Tony. :eek:

Ant.

Not keen on the colour scheme!

Nor I.

I know about the Petronas brand, seen the petrol stations in Malaysia and don't think it enhances the image of the car.

Reminds me of the Martini edition of the Porsche 924. I wonder if many would be queuing up pay a premium for a Jet (fuel) edition of a Ford Fiesta with the brand colour trim.

Ant.

An A45 with a few options is that price anyway. We have on in stock that's 50k at the moment

An A45 with a few options is that price anyway. We have on in stock that's 50k at the moment

Yes, a rash post on my part. I realise now. However I stand by by point that they could have done/offered so much more.

Did you get myPM James? :D

Ant.

Petronas has no meaning outside Malaysia ..

I wonder if many would be queuing up pay a premium for a Jet (fuel) edition of a Ford Fiesta with the brand colour trim.

I think in Essex - hundreds of boys.

Can't really get away with the huge spoiler they put on the A45.

Colour scheme is a bit loud too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom