A6

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I recently bought the A4 Avant 2.0T FSI S-Line and it is quicker than the SLK, more economical and I love it :D

Audi / VW are really making some impressive engines these days.

The official mpg figures are 35.3 for the 2.0T Petrol and 47.9 for the 2.0T diesel - both of which are good for me bearing in mind a couple of cars ago I had two cars that did 17MPG each :eek:

Those FSI engines are great. Decent economy married with good performance.

Mozzer said:
I recently bought the A4 Avant 2.0T FSI S-Line and it is quicker than the SLK, more economical and I love it :D

Audi / VW are really making some impressive engines these days.

The official mpg figures are 35.3 for the 2.0T Petrol and 47.9 for the 2.0T diesel - both of which are good for me bearing in mind a couple of cars ago I had two cars that did 17MPG each :eek:

v6 diesel

Built quality probably better than Merc! :eek: But they are a "big" car, so I reckon you would need the bigger engines 2.7 or 3.0 v6 diesels to get a "balanced" motor. :D Think their initial depreciation is pretty steep so a well chosen demonstrator or low mileage one owner would be a good idea.;)

get a V6 diesel merc

blassberg said:
get a V6 diesel merc

I think i would pass on the current E class as the new A6 offers the kind of automatic i would want. Tax is excessive in Ireland on anything over 2 litres and as the 2.0tdi has 140bhp linked with the CVT auto i think it would do the job perfectly. ( Read more )

Whilst i love my mercs i still am somewhat dubious on the quality of the current e classes. Think the next model ( by inheriting its genes from the new S class) may be exceptional though.

->
More on multitronic

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom