AA take the pee pee

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rajinder_1

Car
01' Designo SL320 , 96' C36 AMG, 98' C43 AMG Estate 19' Focus & 96' ZX6R Ninja
had our renewal letter through and is on mrs name, so its on one of these auto renews.
it was #160 for op 300 fo both of us which is second from top.... looked on the net and its 128 :eek: for us both
will need to give them a stern talking to me thinks...... i dont get why not offer the same price as on the net, just cause we been with them for a while they think they can take the mickey and the poor sod who dont bother checking gets stung!!!!!!

will keep you informed of outcome otherwise i think a move to RAC will be on the cards..

Raj

I just had my renewal through from the RAC - £143 (personal cover for both of us), up from £99 last year and they had the cheek to boast about me having an extra year's no claims bonus!
My insurance company were offering Green Flag cover for £99 again so I rang the RAC and told them I wanted to cancel for this reason. They first of all stated they could do it £106 then when I said I would still go with Green Flag they matched the £99 price. Job done.
If you don't ask you don't get.

My RAC renewal shot up one year - when I queried it, the discounted rate I get through my employer had accidentally been 'lost' when they converted to a new computer system ...

had our renewal letter through and is on mrs name, so its on one of these auto renews.
it was #160 for op 300 fo both of us which is second from top.... looked on the net and its 128 :eek: for us both
will need to give them a stern talking to me thinks...... i dont get why not offer the same price as on the net, just cause we been with them for a while they think they can take the mickey and the poor sod who dont bother checking gets stung!!!!!!

will keep you informed of outcome otherwise i think a move to RAC will be on the cards..

Raj
Had exactly the same experience with AA - couldn't match the web new customer price for renewal, so I changed to Green Flag. Not regretting it yet but fingers crossed......

Good news,
Called and spoke to aa, they gave me the online price staright away of 128 for both but as i had seen RAC do a similar cover for 109 i mentioned this, the lady looked at our history and we have been with them for years and only called 1-2 times she matched the price for op 300 cover which is second from top package.... i was quite happy with that...

result

Raj

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom