aaarghhhh!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Adam230K, Sep 13, 2008.

1. Adam230K

Adam230K Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    German oil burner
    Right so i got the tyres for my brabus monoblocks and guess what... just is my luck, one of the tyres i bought happened to be faulty because when the guy was trying to balance it, it would read an imbalance of '95' which was stupidly high, and they showed me that the tyre had a 'hump' in it which was evident when the tyre was spun on their machine.

So now i have to wait at least til the mid-end of next week to send the tyre back to camskills and get a replacement!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

But i did fit the back 2.... and it looks quite funny, i got 2 brabus'es on the back, and 2 ronal alloys on the front. Funky look, but hopefully wont last long (will take pics 2moro when there's light!)

2. OP
    OP
    Adam230K

Car:
    German oil burner
    What i find wierd is, camskills told me that i have to buy another tyre and send them back the faulty one, which will get investigated and i'll get rebated in full in about 6-10 weeks when goodyear test it! so thats a pain.

But here's what it looks like, quite funky i think :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:devil:

3. Colin_b

Colin_b Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    C250CDI (C320CDI & SLK350, Sold) & the Trusty Citigo
    Camskill is just up the road from me - did you get them mail order?

4. OP
    OP
    Adam230K

Car:
    German oil burner
    Yea got it by 'citylink', they said they'll send me the new tyre and collect the old one with the same courier.

Tags: