Abandoned ford rs200

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

npuk

MB Enthusiast
Car
A180 CDI Avantgarde SE (2008)
RS200-05.jpg

CAR LIFE>> ABANDONED FORD RS200 - Speedhunters

And a BMW M5 it looks like next to it. Shame someone could just forget about these cars.

Last edited:
Amazingly the tyres don't seem to have gone flat...

Oddly enough, I went to the 70th birthday celebrations of the guy who had design control of that car just a couple of weeks ago:)
He is the only designer ever to have his cars win the world's 3 biggest races. The Monaco GP, the Indy 500 and the Le Mans 24hrs.
Can you tell who he is yet??:dk::D

These "abandoned" car posts on forums seem to be getting rather popular. They are playing on people's want to find a pot of gold.

It's hardly been abandoned, it's locked in a private garage!!

It's hardly been abandoned, it's locked in a private garage!!

It can't have been there long either, as the dust looks undisturbed and nobody's drawn **** or a knob on it yet. The dust was probably from a brickie with a concrete cutter working in the street.........or a middle eastern sandstorm.

And there's an abandoned E34 M5 next to it as well....:(

Park Lane car park ( it goes under Hyde Park) is a little like that pic in places , i think there is even a professional storage company operating in that car park.

These are insane little cars.

I was in Vegas a few years ago and one of the hotels has a car collection on one of the floors in it's car park. Amid the Ferrari's, Lambo's and Americana were 2 RS200's.

Have a wonder around some of the mall car parks or airport car parks in Dubai. Loads of fancy cars that people have left behind, obviously with finance outstanding but still. Abandoned!

there is a replica rs200 based on a scooby locally to me, it looks the business, untill you see it close from the rear, and notice the axel.

cost about 25 grand according to the owner.

I know its not in the same league or rarity of the ford but i did find this TVR 350i (Tasmin) tucked away in a lockup. It last saw daylight 14 years ago. Its at my friends garage getting moted and sound awesome with you give it a bit of wellie.:bannana:

Attachments

• IMG_0295 [1600x1200].jpg
    IMG_0295 [1600x1200].jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0296 [1600x1200].jpg
    IMG_0296 [1600x1200].jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 44

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom