About me and our 2019 E220 Estate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andy1Turner

Car
2019 E220 Estate, BMW 420i
Newbue to this forum. We've got an Aug 2019 E220 Estate. Just 6000miles so far and very pleased with it. Had BMW 530d for 14 years prior to this and still getting used to the differences.
Missing headlight wash, individual profiles assigned to keys and general drivers layout. Hate multi purpose stalk for indicators, lights and wipers. Sacrificed for gear changes on right of column I suppose.
Love general serenity of car, gearbox and intelligent LED ights are awsome.

Welcome and nice choice of car, pics are always good 🙂 seems like your getting used to some quirks! About the headlight washers, they operate with the windscreen wash wipe but only pop out automatically about every 5th or 6th press of the wash wipe. Mines a 2011 E350 estate (S212) and has heated screen wash, I think it’s standard, so yours should. I remember it mentioned now as law/a MOT thing to have a working headlamp cleaning system. Ask a helper to press the wash wipe a few times while you’re watching the headlights, and those little flaps by the headlights should pop out and squirt some screen wash on ‘em. If you have or can get the data card and oasis report for you car, you can see what it has or hasn’t got.
Enjoy the comfortable cruising 😎

Hello and welcome

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom