About To Pick Up My First C63

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fraggie

Car
C63 AMG W204
Hi All,

So in about 1.5 hours I will be picking up my first C63 :D

I've wanted one of these since they were released mainly in part due to the engine (I love big V8's). I've just got rid of my 996 911 due to it not being big enough for 2 children (and of course the biggest child in the drivers seat) and thought it was about time to indulge.

It's a black 2012 Coupe with privacy glass (great for the kids, sold it to the better half), reversing camera and not a lot else, but I'm happy as it gives me room to do LSD, eurocharge etc.

One issue... its raining :wallbash:

Wish me luck! :crazy:

Pictures to follow.

Good for you fantastic car the C63 enjoy :thumb:

Just in time for the proposed mbclub meet at MSL in September.
There will be offers for remap and dyno!
Lucky you!!

Take it easy on wet conditions on your drive home.

Congrats!

Welcome and looking forward to seeing plenty of photos, also feel free to add a couple of your old 911

Enjoy, i guess picture will follow in the coming weeks because your too busy playing:thumb:

I've just managed to get home, after a bit of a play :rock:

Kept it in comfort the entire way home so it wasn't very loud, but just getting used to the car without being silly to start with.

Absolutely love it :)

Big grin on mine and the kids faces :)

WP_20160728_17_29_20_Pro.jpg

WP_20160728_17_29_25_Pro.jpg

WP_20160728_17_29_36_Pro.jpg

WP_20160728_17_29_46_Pro.jpg

WP_20160728_18_56_05_Pro.jpg

WP_20160728_18_56_21_Pro.jpg

And the old cars up to this point...
996 911
DSC_7670.jpg

986 Boxster S
DSC_3612.jpg

Calibra DTM Replica (Built From Standard)
DSC_1784.jpg

And so on and so on :)

You and your neighbours like black cars!

Looks lovely. I can imagine you're like a kid at christmas.

Wait till cold start time....

Get your name down for the MSL Dyno day in September.....good excuse for the re map and a extra 50-70bhp

You and your neighbours like black cars!

Looks lovely. I can imagine you're like a kid at christmas.

I never noticed that before! You appear to be correct though

Get your name down for the MSL Dyno day in September.....good excuse for the re map and a extra 50-70bhp��

Normally in the rugby season I'm unavailable on Saturdays :( I will only know the week before if I have a week off but it's unlikely.

Tasty motor ! We have the same engine builder , he done a good job with mine :rock:

Fingers crossed he was consistent :D

Welcome very nice enjoy get it in Sport +

Well I've now had time to get used to the car and just completed a 400 mile round trip around deepest darkest Lincolnshire... and I love it!

The power on tap makes overtaking slow lorries / cars on A roads easy and safe, the noise just keeps making me smile and this car turns as many heads as my old Calibra did.

I've not given it enough beans around corners yet to trouble the traction control, but what are the difference between the regular and sport modes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom