ABS / BAS Light - SL320 Fixed But Cruise Query

Discussion in 'Engine' started by DSLiverpool, Aug 23, 2008.

1. DSLiverpool

DSLiverpool Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    Subaru Outback 3.0Rn
    As per lots of other threads I got the twin ABS / BAS ESP lights shine at me when leaving home after the SL had been unused for 6 days.

Came home - read the forum :eek: and went to attack the brake light switch which made me notice my new MB mats had ridden up and were possibly blocking the pedal however i sprayed the switch and pumped the pedal somewhat and it cleared.

I then (for the 1st time) tried my cruise - worked fine but no lights - nothing what (on my R129) should come on when cruise is active

TIA as ever

2. panason1c

panason1c Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    ML270cdi, VW Polo 1.9 tdi, BMW K1200rs
    Dont know specifically about a R129 but all the vehicles i've previously owned, including my current ML, dont have any indicator lights when cruise is active or otherwise.

3. Dieselman

Dieselman Banned

Car:
    Peugeot 403 Convertible
    No lights on cruise, it just works away in the background. If you press the stalk in you should get the LIM-iter light illuminate, both on the stalk and dashboard.

4. OP
    OP
    DSLiverpool

DSLiverpool Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    Subaru Outback 3.0Rn
    Will check the limit light but didnt notice - I was expecting an led ring on the speedo :)

Thanx