abs pump pcb blowing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nickzzr1400

Car
2006 115 vito
Abs light and brake warning light came on my 2006 115 vito after that hard frost we had last month was ok when i parked it and 3 days later as i drove off and braked lights were on,so took van to merc mechanic that plugged van into star,he said there was nothing coming out from return pump and no comunication and pump had gone, so brought a working used pump and fitted that turned key to second click and abs light went out as it it used to do before problem and thought great its fixed but as soon as i drove down my street and braked the light came back on, so returned to merc man and plugged back into star and it showed same problem, so took pump off and sent it to ecu testing to be fixed but they came back saying pcb board was knackerd and couldnt be repaired, so brought a 2nd used working pump and plugged in and lights went out as before drove down the road braked and wollop lights re appeared, so its looking like something is blowing the pump boards and im at the point of giving up as cant afford to take it to merc dealers as would be more then the vans worth im just hoping someone on here could help me with some info or maybe point me in the right direction on who could help as got to the stage were my heads hurting. looks like by braking im blowing the abs pcb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom