Accessories, parts and more for the Summer GTG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maff

MB Enthusiast
Hi,

Grav888 has been speaking with the owner of Matrix Car who is hoping to travel over to our summer GTG with a van load of goodies. However, before coming over, Ralf is asking for an indication of potential interest.

If you’re interested in purchasing high quality accessories, parts, body kits, aerodynamics, interior parts, exhaust accessories and AMG replica parts then please voice your interest!

Items include for 99% of MB models:
- Gear knobs
- Chrome surrounds
- Dash parts
- Chrome exhaust covers
- walnut replacement parts
- indicator mirrors and much more…

More details can be found at: http://www.matrixcar.de/ or by contacting Grav888 (forum username).

Again, if your interested in buying cheap(er) parts etc in August, reply to this thread!!

Cheers, Matt.

Maff and Doriant, I like your new goodies you purchased!

I pawed through all his stuff in Germany, so not for me, but for you other bolt on freaks, he has some reasonable stuff.

he has original Brabus wheel centre caps!!!

Originally posted by Koolvin
he has original Brabus wheel centre caps!!!

Not any more !!!!!
But I know a man who has.:bannana: :bannana:

No doubt he will be getting some more.

put my name down for a chrome gear shift surround and the heater rings please. I was planning on ordering those bits anyway - saves me the shipping if nothing else

Andy

No problem Andy.
One thing however. Could all parties interested in buying parts please put the model number and year of their vehicles in the thread, so that I can make sure the right parts turn up.
Thanks.:cool:

Yeah sorry Grav888 - I realised that I'd forgotten to add the details of the car - it's a 1989 W124

Thanks Greg :)

Andy

I'm interested in:

R170 SLK (1997)
- Chrome door inserts
- Al door pins

Cheers,
si

I'd be interested in an Avantarde style grill if somebody can assure me the quality is good/better than my ECP one, or would I be better saving for the OE one?

W202 C-Class (1998)

Nooooo - not the stealer - they will charge you too much for it ! (Assuming they have even heard of it !)

Get one from Stuart at www.bluestarmercedes.co.uk - Original Part... (non-original price!!). Very pleased with mine.

S.

Jimmy,

Listen to sym! www.bluestarmercedes.co.uk, should cost around £90 for an original one, just give him the part number and send the cheque and he will have it shipped to you.

The service is better than any stealership parts department! and prices are too!

Originally posted by sym
Nooooo - not the stealer - they will charge you too much for it ! (Assuming they have even heard of it !)

Get one from Stuart at www.bluestarmercedes.co.uk - Original Part... (non-original price!!). Very pleased with mine.

S.

Any idea how much for the grill Sym? Is it OE, I did not think MB did one or is it just the insert?

Jimmy

Just the insert - fits your existing frame.

I paid £110 from bluestar, inc delivery. compared to £170 from the dealer.

It is genuine OE, brand new in MB box with MB instructions and all fitting attachments. Perfect fit and takes 10 mins to fit.

Part number is

B6 688 01 27

(W202 Avantgarde Grill Insert)

Jimmy, it is OEM, and a perfect fit.

Ive ordered other bits from this guy, including wishbones and air con condenser, hes been at least 30% cheaper than dealer on all the parts ive bought via him, ALL OEM.

Originally posted by jimmy
I'd be interested in an Avantarde style grill if somebody can assure me the quality is good/better than my ECP one, or would I be better saving for the OE one?

W202 C-Class (1998)

Jimmy, I've got one of ralfs' avantgarde grills on my W202.
Will take a pic when (if) I get my car back.

Last edited:
A pic of my grill.
Grill+001.jpg

And another
Grill+002.jpg

I am selling these at £75 for the insert.

Last edited:
Originally posted by simonl
I'm interested in:

R170 SLK (1997)
- Chrome door inserts
- Al door pins

Cheers,
si

Hey - thought I saw double for the minute - exactly same car as mine including colour. Very good taste you do have.

Went to Germany in May and met up with Friends of SLK Club - they have an engineer that has modified loads of stuff for SLK and he showed us lots of bits and bobs like having perspex to replace that "hairnet" and aluminium pieces to replace the lock pop ups better kick plates, etc, etc ....all very subtle but tasteful bits to personalise your SLK. If you want his details please e-mail me - not sure whether to put details on here cos of Data Protection and all that.....

Originally posted by Mercedes Lady
Hey - thought I saw double for the minute - exactly same car as mine including colour. Very good taste you do have.

Went to Germany in May and met up with Friends of SLK Club - they have an engineer that has modified loads of stuff for SLK and he showed us lots of bits and bobs like having perspex to replace that "hairnet" and aluminium pieces to replace the lock pop ups better kick plates, etc, etc ....all very subtle but tasteful bits to personalise your SLK. If you want his details please e-mail me - not sure whether to put details on here cos of Data Protection and all that.....

Hi,

First may I congratulate you on choice of car!! Have a banana :bannana:

If you could PM me the guys details that would be great.

I think the hairnet is rubbish. It's incredibly difficult to attach (unless I'm just feeble :p) and the top of it blocks my view out the rear-view mirror. I usually don't bother as it's not that windy anyway and my no. 1 haircut is unlikely to get messed up! :D

Cheers,
si

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom