Accident repair cost ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PJH

MB Enthusiast
Car
C180k for Wifey, SEAT Leon TSi
Any ideas how much this will cost to repair ?
Boot still opens OK (manual & electronic) but it is fitting slightly higher on the driver's side.
Damage:- rear cluster lens, boot lid, scuff on bumper and above the R.

Attachments

• Hit_skip_2.jpg
    Hit_skip_2.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Patrick, The cost will depend on who bent it in the first place. Are we to assume that you reversed into something or did someone run into you? If you reversed into something then I would suggest that you get another boot lid from a breaker, should cost about £50 - 100. Spraying it depending on where you live and who you know could be from £100 - 300. Rear light cluster about £25. Labour? who knows. If someone ran into you then Insurance claim there you go. Not supprised you are feeling fed up after all the grief you have had with it.

Thanks Ian, it's actually Wifey's car, she backed into a skip. (on private land)

PJH said:
Thanks Ian, it's actually Wifey's car, she backed into a skip. (on private land)
Bummer hey? Think of all the goodies at home you can claim from her accident :rolleyes:

PJH said:

They are quite hard to see aren't they ?

I mean you think they'd paint them yellow or something ? ;)

PJH if you have the facelift darkened rear clusters then I have a spare drivers side one going spare FOC. PM me if interested :)

Ouch - :crazy: :eek:

Hope the fixing isn't toooooooooooooo expensive. Not having much luck with your cars lately are you chuck:(

depends where you go, you shouldnt pay more than £250, and if you do, PM me and come to my bodyshop that I use in Milton Keynes! they are great!

Tell your wife that she's not the only one to have hit a static yellow convertible ;-)

-simon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom