Accident

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kay7

Car
C180k Avantgarde Sports Pack
Hello everyone,

I am Ed's wife, Helen. Just logged in here to let you know that my husband had a terrible accident in North Italy, Bolzano area on the 6th of June 2010 around 3 am. He was hit by a truck from behind and his van was found 9 hours later by locals.

He is now in hospital in Milano for recovery. As far as I have heard from friends he will be in hospital for at least 4 months and then full recovery at home: 9 broken ribs, left hand burned, his back is burned as well, right leg broken. The van is fully damaged.

Just returned from NY today and will fly to Italy tonight. He wanted to say sorry to Nickmercedes as he was returning back to UK. Sent a message to admin requesting account removal. He will probably return to this forum.

My best wishes,

Helen

OMG So sorry Helen. Keep us posted and send all best wishes to Ed.

I'm very sorry to read your news. I wish you both well for the future.

Very sorry to hear this. Best wishes to you both...and keep us updated when you can.

Michael

So sorry to hear this Helen. I hope Ed makes a full recovery.

Helen so sorry to hear this, please pass on our best wishes and hope for a speedy recovery.

Best wishes, terrible news, glad they found him !

hope its sooner than 4 mnths

So Sorry to hear about this.

Pass on my best wishes. I truly hope that 4month figure is there to spure Ed on to making a quicker recovery. Have a safe journey to Italy and I hope you get some rest on the plane.

If there is anything that I can do to help, name it and I will do my best.

Sorry to hear that. Let us know if we can help.

Very sorry to hear this news. Please wish Ed well for a full and speedy recovery, and have a safe and uneventful trip yourself.

So sorry to hear this bad news. If we can do anything to help, just shout. Best wishes to Ed for a speedy recovery.

Very sorry to hear about this also , Helen . Hope Ed makes a full recovery as quickly as possible .

If Ed can get internet access where he is , he can be sure we'll all 'chat' to him to keep him in good cheer !

Sorry to hear the awful news. Hope Ed makes a full and speedy recovery.

Regards,

Gaz

wish him a speedy recovery. Good luck to your family, my thoughts are with you!

Forum members, would be an idea to set up a collection and send over a large bunch of flowers to his hospital from his boys (and girls) at MBClub.

It wouldn't cost more than £2-£5 per member if these is 15 to 20 of us willing to contribute??

Very best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom