"Accoustic cameras" to fine noisy vehicles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
RSM will have had, think that was the question wasn't it?
The question was which cap badge ie which regiment my reg never had a cap badge we had a motto!

Well, your regiment may have called it a motto...

IMG-20201011-WA0002.jpg
[/url]
I was in these and pround of it
I like how im now the antisocial yob with a loud exhaust not at my age please 🙂 i drive a lovely STANDARD car at the weekend and love it IMG 20201012 WA0000 — Postimages]
IMG-20201012-WA0000.jpg
[/url]

Of course you're proud of it; everyone always is, even if they were in the 'Really Large Corps', and quite right too.

The question was which cap badge ie which regiment my reg never had a cap badge we had a motto!

Erm... The regimental motto is 'Death or Glory'. I can't speak for way back when, but the term 'cap badge' to describe a regiment or other formation is universal in the army these days; even your old regiment uses it :eek:.

See here: Royal Lancers. When I say 'these days', even that is eleven years back, when I put off the military motley for the last time. How long since you were in the mob? Was Pontius Pilate still in flying training?

Nobody accused you of being an antisocial yob, but if you read your posts, they do rather give the impression that you have little objection to noisy exhausts, and the cars of the antisocial yobs that much of this thread is focussed on generally have pretty noisy exhausts. I know my SLK does - if your car is stock, for volume at least it sounds like my E500 by comparison - but I don't use full loud pedal where it's inappropriate. I'd not have had it modded, but a previous owner did, and there are times when I quite like it; maybe I'm a closet yob, but a socially responsible one...

Good man! Had a few 24" in my time and also raced 20" bitd. Dirt jumping at Great Ayton. :thumb:

My two mates built Ayton quarry, I still ride with them both on Enduro motobikes these days.

I was NE No1 Bitd, i also did skatepark stuff with the NSF, we probably know(of) each other.Screenshot_20201012-124030_Photo Editor.jpg

Latest 29" Street performer.

Last edited by a moderator:
My two mates built Ayton quarry, I still ride with them both on Enduro motobikes these days.

I was NE No1 Bitd, i also did skatepark stuff with the NSF, we probably know(of) each other.
Haha. Small world. When i was racing as a kid the big local race team down Cleveland way was Team Tucker. Good times.

Of course you're proud of it; everyone always is, even if they were in the 'Really Large Corps', and quite right too.

Erm... The regimental motto is 'Death or Glory'. I can't speak for way back when, but the term 'cap badge' to describe a regiment or other formation is universal in the army these days; even your old regiment uses it :eek:.

See here: Royal Lancers. When I say 'these days', even that is eleven years back, when I put off the military motley for the last time. How long since you were in the mob? Was Pontius Pilate still in flying training?

Nobody accused you of being an antisocial yob, but if you read your posts, they do rather give the impression that you have little objection to noisy exhausts, and the cars of the antisocial yobs that much of this thread is focussed on generally have pretty noisy exhausts. I know my SLK does - if your car is stock, for volume at least it sounds like my E500 by comparison - but I don't use full loud pedal where it's inappropriate. I'd not have had it modded, but a previous owner did, and there are times when I quite like it; maybe I'm a closet yob, but a socially responsible one...
Royal lancers is way after my time and yes all things changed i was the original 17/

I was the original 17/21st lancers when cap badge was a swear word then amalgamated to become QRL which is also when we became a royal regiment i then left when they started to privatise everything it is now a job not a career so all the regimental pride as it was in the day has gone 🙄

Royal lancers is way after my time and yes all things changed i was the original 17/

I was the original 17/21st lancers when cap badge was a swear word then amalgamated to become QRL which is also when we became a royal regiment i then left when they started to privatise everything it is now a job not a career so all the regimental pride as it was in the day has gone 🙄
Still not revealed which reg you were

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom