Ace Cafe Evening Meets

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pipster007

Car
MK1 Golf Gti Convertible / Ford Capri 2.8 Turbo Technics
The Ace holds German night on the 4th Monday of every month. It is a mixture of bikes and cars.

http://www.ace-cafe-london.com/f1spo.htm

26-Jan
23-Feb
22-Mar
26-Apr
24-May
28-June
26-Jul
23-Aug
27-Sept
25-Oct
22-Nov
27-Dec More than likely cancelled

If anyone fancies it.

I have it down on the Mercedes Owners forum too.

Last edited:
There is a dedicated Mercedes Night on 29th March. If the event is successful it will be a regular thing.

4th monday of the month is pretty much VW night.

It looks like the dedicated VW night has now been set on the last Tues of the month.

The 4th Monday is now German night.

And Kenny from the Mercedes Owners club is still awaiting a response about the March 29th evening to finalise and clarify what they are exactly planning.

Let us know if the 29th March goes ahead, I'll pop along.

Just realised I won't be able to make the 26th Jan. My sisters birthday. Off to dinner.

Kenny tells me, that the Ace are meeting with MB on Tuesday 13th, so he should have more info on the 29 March Meet

This is a quote from Kenny in the Mercedes Benz Owners Club

"Just spoken with Claire ..

Mercedes-Benz Park Royal is sponsoring the event - starts at 6:00pm ... Its a "Turn up and Chat" format ... Rumoured that Mercedes Enthusiast Mag will be there ... with a few other companies (details sketchy)..."

This is the latest udate, as quoted by Kenny from the Mercedes Owners Club......

Just spoken with Claire ..

Mercedes-Benz Park Royal is sponsoring the event - starts at 6:00pm ... Its a "Turn up and Chat" format ... Rumoured that Mercedes Enthusiast Mag will be there ... with a few other companies (details sketchy)...

So if anyone fancies it.........

pipster007 said:
This is the latest udate, as quoted by Kenny from the Mercedes Owners Club......

Just spoken with Claire ..

Mercedes-Benz Park Royal is sponsoring the event - starts at 6:00pm ... Its a "Turn up and Chat" format ... Rumoured that Mercedes Enthusiast Mag will be there ... with a few other companies (details sketchy)...

So if anyone fancies it.........

errr..... crucial component missing on this post... what date?

29th March maybe???

Got there about 6.30. A couple of vans. Obviously workers going home.

Only saw 1 190. Missed seeing the owner come in.

Had to leave around 8.30, but even then there was only 1 Porche 911, BMW 3 series, a couple of American cars and a few other non German motors plus bikes.

Next month is the Mercedes night. Saw couple of flyers on the wall for the 29th March. So it must be a definite.

I'll be back on night shift, so I won't be there

Sorry if anyone arrived after I left.

BTW I forgot to say I was in my Capri, the Merc is on the blink at the mo.

Last edited:
Should be able to come along - will wait for further details / confirmation.

S.

Maybe! Sounds interesting.

It looks like some members from the Mercedes Owners Club are going too.

So there could be a few members from various clubs going.

Sorry guys, I am working in Preston on that day, have to duck out of this one :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom