Ace cafe London May 22nd Mercedes Special + Pagoda 50th

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
If the weathers dry, i may turn up....

Just need to decide weather to turn up in the E55, the 2.5-16 or the W124 Cabriolet...?

I pass here on my way home from work so I'll stop by for a few burn-outs.

i'll turn up - but wont have the coupe. :(

its best to get there for before 7 as the car park gets full quick but it will be full with great cars:rock:

Hmmnn.... Im split between the same two!.... I think a good old fashioned throw of the coin is in order....

As its not far from me i might take a trip up there.

looks like good weather

Aces

Will try to be there too inte CLK , if the wife lets me borrow it again ...:rolleyes:

See ya all there - hopefully !

I will be heading along in my new purchase. The w126 500se posted in the spotted on ebay a week or two ago :)

Great to meet new people and members from this forum today! Bloody freezing though!

I was there. See the lovely 124's with the flared arches, and the mint c43/c55 conversion but no owners about to say hi to?
A good night but the number of cars that turned out wasn't what I expected. My favourite was the w124 with the flared arches and black wheels :thumb:

w2ScRhMF.jpg

I was there. See the lovely 124's with the flared arches, and the mint c43/c55 conversion but no owners about to say hi to?
A good night but the number of cars that turned out wasn't what I expected. My favourite was the w124 with the flared arches and black wheels :thumb:

Hi, which car did you come down in?

big egg
why dont u send me any massage Daz?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom