Ace cafe london Mercedes meet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rawc43

Car
c55AMG
Hey everybody I've manage to make it Saturday this year.

Saturday 23rd August 11am - 4pm ace cafe Mercedes meet

Ohh five mins from home. Not used to going with the car though.

Sounds good, I couldn't make it last year but went the one before. Hoping to make it this time too.

Idracab said:
Ohh five mins from home. Not used to going with the car though.

Same here, live in Sudbury but am usually there on one of the motorbikes :)

SimonsMerc said:
Same here, live in Sudbury but am usually there on one of the motorbikes :)

Me too until the bike was nicked last May :(

Sounds good, I couldn't make it last year but went the one before. Hoping to make it this time too.

Turns out it's a no go for me.

It's the August bank holiday so the domestic controller has informed me we're away in the peak district on a family jaunt.

The weekend picked also clashes with the Mercedes-Benz-Club's Annual National Weekend event (this year in Cardiff)... bit a of a shame the Ace Cafe meet is in competition.

Rats - I'm just down in Chiswick, but will be away on hols.

Sent from my iPad using MBClub UK

I will try to make this depending on work :)

Hi guys
What part of london the meeting in?
Thanks

It's in west london, near hanger lane..

Would love to being so local..... Sadly I will be ensuring a sun lounger doesn't escape me in Tenerife!!! :)

read about this meet at ace on saturday! is the car park first come, first park or do we put our names down somewhere?

I am wanting to make this, there is also one on a tuesday night, 7th july, but it is a bit much on a week night, will new comers be welcome ?? my C180 is not quite a show car just yet

I am wanting to make this, there is also one on a tuesday night, 7th july, but it is a bit much on a week night, will new comers be welcome ?? my C180 is not quite a show car just yet

There are a number of road closures in London on the 7th due to the Tour De France for those looking to arrive early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom