ACE Cafe Monday 8th March

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

buccal

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
CLK55 AMG
Will PM you my mobile no tomorrow lopes

I'll be there - possibly even in the E36.

Mind you, i'm there every second Monday of the month since i work for Petrolhead Nirvana!!

Might go down, will see how I feel (and if it's light enough to wash the car after work..)

verysideways - organise a Merc-only corner? :thumb:

I'd love to, but even last month and the month before (it snowed, both nights!) we filled the car park completely and most of the pavement on the other side of the road.
If it stays sunny for the rest of the day it'll be a BIG turnout...

Yeah, Ace have started getting good about not blocking anyone in either, used to be on VAG night (titter ye not..) you could jam 50 cars in the car park but these days, not so much.

Will have to risk the buses and RM lorries...

I guess there's a bit of a difference between a Lupo or Mk1 GTi and a Murcie :D

We have a few 'interesting' regulars.
2 Murcies, an Enzo, an XJ220, a Stratos, a few 360s and 430s, a Carrera GT, a couple of F40s, lots of Cerbs and Tuscans and Chimaeras, a couple of Atoms, a few Loti, stuff like that.

We have a few 'interesting' regulars.
2 Murcies, an Enzo, an XJ220, a Stratos, a few 360s and 430s, a Carrera GT, a couple of F40s, lots of Cerbs and Tuscans and Chimaeras, a couple of Atoms, a few Loti, stuff like that.

Not much of a german night there,is it?

German night is usually full of BMW's, Iv taken the Cossie there once but it ended up being only 1 of 3 Mercs to turn up on the night.... but I would take it once more if I knew there would be a few more of us going..

As it stands, im more comfortable giving my kitted out E30 325i Convertible a rare outing on german night.

Oh, forgot the E46 M3 cab and the 996 and 997 stuff that turns up (turbo, GT3).

I've been to German night before and it was almost entirely E36 coupés with huge exhausts and neons. There were a couple of VERY nice E30 M3s though, and i did see a 190 2.3-16 there once.

Petrolhead Nirvana night at the Ace is much more eclectic. One of our regulars has a Baja beetle, a Sebring MX, and a Toyota Sera - it's always a guess as to which one she'll bring! She actually drove the Baja to Australia a couple of years ago.

We usually have a couple of MX5s and a Suzuki Cappucino come along too :)

Give me a shout if you see me in the 55!

If I turn up in something that isn't anything overally impressive but still German will I be shunned away? As in, am I welcome in a S500? I quite fancy coming along just to see some nice cars.

If you want to get in to the carpark you need either a Petrolhead Nirvana sticker, or just say "Petrolhead Nirvana" to the chap by the gate.

I'll be the short fat bloke in a Petrolhead Nirvana fleece :D

If I'm there I'll be tall fat bloke in a (hopefully washed) V8 minicab :thumb:

oh its almost worth going just for the grub....very reasonable I may also add.

Oh my goodness, Ace sausages are amazing, as is their "chilli, cheese'n'chips".

Did i mention that i was fat? :)

heh, chilli, cheese and chips - you got me, I don't care about cars, I only buy them so I can go to as many Ace nights as possible :D

And for the free mugs, of course ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom