Ace Cafe Monthly meets

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AMGline

Car
A Class AMG-line
On the 1st Monday of each month is German Cars at the Ace Cafe just off the A406. I went along on the 4th June to show them the new A Class, everyone was amazed with all the tech etc.

I have never been to any car events there for any marque, what is it really like? They always struck me as a bit Daft and the Dubious © whenever I have passed.

This used to be Petrolhead heaven for cars and bikes, with genuine enthusiasts.. sadly its now more than often frequented by idiots as above with yoofs cheering when someone shreds their tyres in their Halfords clad "motas".....

Not the place you want to take your pride and joy...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I loved the BMWs contribution :rolleyes:

I'm sure a Mercedes event would be much more sophisticated. :)

Quite likely, but unfortunately, that doesn’t stop other plebs turning up and lowering the tone.

Besides, you still get idiots with mercs.
Sadly, too many C63’s have fallen into the hands of idiots due to plummeting prices.

Quite likely, but unfortunately, that doesn’t stop other plebs turning up and lowering the tone.

Besides, you still get idiots with mercs.
Sadly, too many C63’s have fallen into the hands of idiots due to plummeting prices.
Sad but true, the C63 is fast becoming the boy racers prefered mode of transport. I have been thinking about getting an AMG and the most obvious model is the C63 (now that CLK63'S are so rare) but i couldn't live with the image.

Will be down for this on the 1st August (Wednesday) 100 percent

Not everyone acts like a Pleb at the Ace Cafe, I've always had a good evening there as 99% of the people are fine. If people mess around in their cars doing burn-outs along the road by the cafe you hope the police appear & arrest them for being anti-social.

yeah I have never understood the appeal of such places either!

... If people mess around in their cars doing burn-outs along the road by the cafe you hope the police appear & arrest them for being anti-social.

Is that before or after your car is side-swiped by said fools when they **** up their crowd-pleaser :rolleyes:

Is that before or after your car is side-swiped by said fools when they **** up their crowd-pleaser :rolleyes:

Normally at those events you’ll probably get stabbed long before so you won’t have to worry :D

Last edited:
I was at Ace two weeks ago :) no burnouts or stabbing of any sort

image1(8).jpeg

image2(7).jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom