ACE Cafe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Koolvin

Administrator
Staff member
Car
W168, W169 & S202
I usually go to the ACE CAFE the last wednesday of the month as this is MAX POWER night and you get too see some fantastic (and awfull) machines (Cars and bikes) - I usually go in a convoy of high powered cars Cosworth, Supra, 300ZX TT, Audi S3, Audi S4 and a Type-R Civic

The last Tuesday of the Month is german night - I have never been to a German night and the next one is tomorrow!!!

I will go and let you guys know how I get on!!!

if anyone is interessted it's on the A406 near hanger lane:

http://www.ace-cafe-london.com/f1spo.htm

scroll to the bottom.

sure, can pick you up no worries...

Sounds geat but it maybe easier if I meet you somewhere depending on what time you intend to get there. where I am is a b!tch to get to at the moment as the Petersham road is closed at the moment on weekdays. (I'll be driving the missus Punto :( & I dont want to have to turn up in that)

Generally I dont get home 'till about 7pm but I guess you wont be going that early.

Ace Cafe Meet. 30 Sept

Hello Folks. My 1st posting here.

I've already posted this on the MB owners forum and was reminded to post on here too. It looks like we could have a fair few from both sides going.

Last edited by a moderator:
went yesterday and I think they shoukld have called it a VW night instead! Spike and I were wondering if there was going to be any MB's there and guess what we saw?

1955 Gullwing SL300

WOW!!!!!!

This event is on tonight.....

Spike, I have no car it's still in the bodyshop !

Last edited:
so.............what was it like?

Not full of Golfs doing dohnuts?

Its no-longer a German night - now VW.....there was about 7 MB's, all of which were turned away at the gates of the carpark and told to park on the street.

Having said that, there was a very interesting Carlsson 5.0L 190, and some beautiful golden oldie MB's from the 50's. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom