Adblue fuse panel in boot of SLC250D

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

blackpoolfan

Car
SLC 250D
I have a 2017 SLC250D which has a small fuse strip to the right of the Adblue tank, Ican’t find any reference to it when ‘googling’ it. I want to install an aftermarket reversing camera and am looking into the feasibility of ‘piggy backing’ one of the fuses, preferably one which is always live when the ignition is switched on. Does anyone have any information about the fuse panel?

1600975376264.jpeg

I have a 2017 SLC250D which has a small fuse strip to the right of the Adblue tank, Ican’t find any reference to it when ‘googling’ it. I want to install an aftermarket reversing camera and am looking into the feasibility of ‘piggy backing’ one of the fuses, preferably one which is always live when the ignition is switched on. Does anyone have any information about the fuse panel?

View attachment 102563
No replies, so I just went for it. I checked to see if all those fuses were live only when the ignition was on, which they were. I 'piggy backed' fuse A and connected both a 12V power socket for the boot, from eBay, and a License Plate mounted reversing camera, from Amazon, which comes up on my iphone (W-Car). Works a treat. I did something similar on my R171 SLK350 where I 'piggy backed' the rear screen heater fuse.

1601459514889.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom