Adblue & Nox sensor issues - Mercedes e220d Bluetec coupe 2015 - W207

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ok ,so a few months back I had to have a new adblue tank fitted which was done under warranty. While it was with Mercedes they done a software update which covered the scam on emmisions . Got it back and shortly afterwards both box sensors have failed. From what I have read this has happened to others and Mercedes has replaced these free of charge. Because I still have a 3rd party warranty they are charging the warranty company over a thousand pounds to change them. Because this is such a problem at the moment the sensors are at least a 2 week wait backlog. I was told by another customer his sensors are expected early December at the earliest.
Come on Mercedes. Get your act together, you can’t expect people to buy your cars if you are creating more problems with updates and no supplies to fix the problem.
Also, there seems to be a lot of adblue problems regarding the sensors in the tank failing. Why does the customer have to pay over a grand for replacement when this is clearly a manufacturer product failure.
Although I love my mercedes, I won’t risk replacing it with another unless you start taking responsibility for you crap component issues

I haven't used one but I think tat this £300 gadget overrides the EML message that says "You won't be able to restart in xxx miles
I guess it would be handy to keep in the car to keep you on the road.
Just wondered if anyone has tried this gadget............It's on YOU TUBE
1622317092013.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom