ADBLUE refill ( Service Contract )

Delboy0127

Car
MERCEDES S213 E CLASS E220 D PREMIUM AMG LINE ESTATE 2017
Hi
Just had my A service completed on service contract 3rd service.

I queried the amount of Adblue that had been put in for the service.

They then advised me and have now confirmed via email that 10 litres had been put this was the maximum amount they were allowed to put in via the contract by Mercedes.

Meaning Ad blue has been put in to cover just 3500 miles.

The service sheet was ticked as Ad Blue refilled it was clearly not refilled it was just top up.

Any comments.

John N

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Peterborough. - (Scot on Permanent Tour!)
Car
E220D 4Matic P+
Hi
Just had my A service completed on service contract 3rd service.

I queried the amount of Adblue that had been put in for the service.

They then advised me and have now confirmed via email that 10 litres had been put this was the maximum amount they were allowed to put in via the contract by Mercedes.

Meaning Ad blue has been put in to cover just 3500 miles.

The service sheet was ticked as Ad Blue refilled it was clearly not refilled it was just top up.

Any comments.
I know the Ad Blue Capacity of mine is 5 Gallons, so = 22.7 Litres so you have half full, I would question the Skimping on the refill, not sure where you get the 3500 Miles from? :rolleyes:

OP
OP
D

Delboy0127

Car
10 litres in mine would last at least 7000 miles.
The gauge is now showing 4800 miles it had 1300 miles left when the car went in for service. I have been advised 10 litres was put in only.

OP
OP
D

Delboy0127

Car
I know the Ad Blue Capacity of mine is 5 Gallons, so = 22.7 Litres so you have half full, I would question the Skimping on the refill, not sure where you get the 3500 Miles from? :rolleyes:
I am just going by what the Adblue gauge is telling me on the car.

Scooby_Doo

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W205 C250d 4matic
I was under the impression that service contract or not , adblue top-up is chargeable ????? I know it's not included in a non service contract service.

rf065

MB Enthusiast
Car
SLC300 - C250d Estate 4 Matic & Z900rs
I was under the impression that service contract or not , adblue top-up is chargeable ????? I know it's not included in a non service contract service.
That was my understanding too. I'm sure i've seen adding Adblue as chargeable during any service.

OP
OP
D

Delboy0127

Car
I have been advised by my Mercedes dealership via email that 10 litres of Adblue at £1.25 per litre is included in the service contract by Mercedes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom