Added some bling to the ML

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

A210AMG

MB Enthusiast
Added some bling to my ML today.

My wife finds it hard to get in and out of the truck being only small :) :)
so while I quite like the look and I like chrome they should provide some use?

The exhaust back box is a genuine AMG one and I think finished the back off nicely. Lovely and chrome again so I will have to keep it polished.

Just helped at a local garage after hours fitting them, took two of us 2 hours.

Will try and get some better pics when its not on the drive and cleaner.

DSCF8383.jpg

DSCF8381.jpg

DSCF8384.jpg

Nice job! I'm not normally a fan of side bars, but those look good on your car.

I have the exactly same style of tailpipes on my SL. A quick rub with damp kitchen towel keeps them looking good, plus a very occasional light going over with Autosol chrome cleaner.

Nice one the AMG exhaust always adds a nice touch and those side bars look good too.

Likey likey - does the exhaust make it sound any different? :bannana:

We've got what look like the same side bars on our ML. Word of caution IIRC the side bars obstruct the location point for the OEM jack. Having said that you probably wouldn't want to use that flimsy jack anyway - much easier with a trolley jack. Just make sure you keep one with you or you have roadside recovery cover!

Hello

I cannot notice any sound difference? I doubt it as it connects after the silencers etc so no reason to but it looks great far beefier and shinney :)

Your right about the jack, I carry a proper trolley jack under the gap in the rear seats, I did use the car one once and its useless.

Thanks all

Very nice, how about another 2 for quad pipe goodness?

Would like another two on the other side...

Looking under the car it could be made to branch both ways either side of the spare wheel.

Thing is these things are expensive and rare second hand...so probably stick with what I have for now :)

Have you declared the mods to your insurers? Did it affect your premium?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom