Addiction

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Koolvin

Administrator
Staff member
Car
W168, W169 & S202
I am addicted to MBC UK.

Just had to get that out :eek:

Chill, K...

Yoda1848-s.jpg

Guy's I won't tell you what the wife thinks of me on this forum and I am not as active as most of you. It's simply not repeatable so I do wonder what is said about you guys :eek:

Do you get the same sort of abuse from your significant other?

Originally posted by Fudger

Mines addicted to her Horsey forums, so i can "fix" for as long as i like, in fact thats why i got a second computer so that i could actually get on the net as well.

Guy's I won't tell you what the wife thinks of me on this forum and I am not as active as most of you. It's simply not repeatable so I do wonder what is said about you guys :eek:

Wife thinks I am wierd, but it keeps us out each others way ;)

Phew.................

Glad it's not just me who gets it then!:p

Sad B@stard is her favourite saying at the moment.:bannana: :bannana:

As they say

"I married her for her looks, but not the ones she's been giving me lately!"

Dont get any of it.

Although, part of the reason she likes me is for the mercs ;) :p

I get moaned at for working on the computer, let alone 'playing' on this forum. When browsing MB Club my mouse cursor is always hovering over the minamise button! :(

Originally posted by jimmy
Phew.................

Glad it's not just me who gets it then!:p

Sad B@stard is her favourite saying at the moment.:bannana: :bannana:

LOL :D .

I'm asked why I did'nt marry the bl**dy computer.

I would'nt mind but I only have a lap top, so I sit in the arm chair whilst she watches her T.V programs. It's not even as if I'm in another room :confused: .

If only I could switch her off as easily as my easily as my lop top :p .

Seems a common theme then:devil:

We are "sad" when we are on the Computer but not when she wants to go somewhere and would rather go in the Merc, in style, than her runaround. :D

I can see there is a need to get " the wife " a bmw X5 here so you guys can keep reading this forum .....:D

I get no such problems but then I am single (sad git?) at the mo, so no other half to pass judgement on my activities ;)

S.

Well,just to prove this is not a sexist affliction, my husband thinks I'm mad, but then I think he's mad to watch as much cricket as he does!;)
Vivienne

Vivienne, I should have married you :D but then we would argue over the cars and the PC so perhaps we are all better off the way we are

I just got a new reg for my car. If you look very closely at the bottom of the plates you'll see mbclub.co.uk:D

Nuff said:rock:

Oh yeah, Mrs Black and junior Blacks think I should get a life! But seriously, when I got my car I had no idea it was going to lead to all this. It's turned out to be more than just a car, and long may it continue.

This thread is making me feel much better!!:p

I am not alone.:rolleyes:

My wife's just read the thread and now she feels even more justified when she says that we are all just one step away from being train spotters:mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom