Adding Apps to Comand Online

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SLKGirl

Car
SLK 250 CDI (R172), Porsche 996 4S, 987.1 S, Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8, Honda Fireblade, Honda RC45
Hi,

I've got Comand Online on my shiny new SLK 350, and I wanted to know if anyone has any experience of adding apps to it? what Apps they have added and more importantly where is a good source for Aoos?

I've regiserted with Mercedes and punched in my details only to find when I search on Apps that none are available.

Having gone into the Engineering Menu and hidden menu's it appears there is a wealth of information that Apps could tie into to give feedback from the cars sensors and systems ass well as adding fun stuff....

Thanks

xx

SLKGirl said:
Hi, I've got Comand Online on my shiny new SLK 350, and I wanted to know if anyone has any experience of adding apps to it? what Apps they have added and more importantly where is a good source for Aoos? I've regiserted with Mercedes and punched in my details only to find when I search on Apps that none are available. Having gone into the Engineering Menu and hidden menu's it appears there is a wealth of information that Apps could tie into to give feedback from the cars sensors and systems ass well as adding fun stuff.... Thanks xx
You need to take a trip to http://apps.mercedes-benz.com/apps/bc/en_GB/-/CNX-Boxengasse
Though what's available seems to be in short supply.

Last edited:
Thanks JFHUK, you're right the cupboard appears pretty bare... x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom