Adding Bluetooth handsfree and Audio

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

djerome

Car
W209
Hi All,

I am buying a 2005 Mercedes CLK 240. I know it doesn't have bluetooth or sat-nav so from looking on Google I assume this means the car has an Audio 20 system?

I am very keen on having bluetooth handsfree fitted with A2DP for streaming music, whilst using the steering wheel controls to control music / phone.

I have read about the parrot MKi9000 with an extra box (Unika / Multicom) that appears to do this.

Has anybody here done anything similar to this, maybe with different products that they could recommend?

Thanks

Dave

Hello chap , your in the same boat as me as I am new to mercs, from what I have picked up so far, your best port of call is the chaps at comand.co.uk , who seem to be the experts for all mercedes i.c.e , and from looking at prices from eBay to them, they happen to beat ebay too on most things so you won't go far wrong, good luck ,Dennis .

I used to have the 9100 in my Jag
I found it works really well with two phones being active at once (work & personal) with one of them connecting audio too
Worked great for me

Andy

i have a parrot 9100 in my workhorse vw transporter and have had nothing but trouble with it
the i pod connection was first to go then the small control unit chucked it
also had problems with bluetooth bombing out all the time
maybe i have been unlucky :wallbash:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom