Adrian Flux - a bit worried after signing up...

• Thread starter Deleted member 154425
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
See here:

That’s the trouble with people today. They want everything handed to them on a plate. Let me Google that for you grandad, or click on Bill’s link for you and then explain it. I’m not here to spell it all out for you. I’m here to talk about driving, talk about driving amazing cars, like my Mazda3 Sport Nav with Sky Activ control. Now that’s a car worth talking about, and you’ll definitely want to read about. But we don’t have time for that because we have suffer endless questions from people like you who should know better. I’m done with answering questions, so HOW DO I DELETE MY ACCOUNT????!!!!????? I haven’t got time for this. I’m going to drive my M3SN.
BLOCKED AND REPORTED

BLOCKED AND REPORTED
That’s the trouble with people on this forum. If they read something which doesn’t match their own views - or follow their own agenda - then they throw their toys out of the pram. I mean, when was the last time I told you about my Mazda3 Sport Nav and Honda Civic Type-S, and they’re without doubt the best point to point cars in the real world. I don’t, I hardly ever mention them, and even then it’s because you lot keep asking me about them. You don’t get this blocking and reporting rubbish on the M3SNOC forum.

That’s the trouble with people on this forum. If they read something which doesn’t match their own views - or follow their own agenda - then they throw their toys out of the pram. I mean, when was the last time I told you about my Mazda3 Sport Nav and Honda Civic Type-S, and they’re without doubt the best point to point cars in the real world. I don’t, I hardly ever mention them, and even then it’s because you lot keep asking me about them. You don’t get this blocking and reporting rubbish on the M3SNOC forum.
I *literally* can’t see this now you’re blocked.

Passive safety vs Active safely?

Old big car vs new small car?

What are you all on about? I must have missed something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom