Adrian Flux Insurance

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kay7

Car
C180k Avantgarde Sports Pack
My insurance ends this month and decided to get few new quotes online. Tried that meerkat:cool: site and was ok . After that remembered Adrian Flux. Went on their website and ...shocked. Their quote was the highest one ! £ 945 Dear god !
Called HSBC and bang ! £ 486.12.... HALF !

Is anyone using Adrian Flux?! Or they-re just another insurance scam ?

Of course i will. Like i said ...i had a shock !

A lot of people have had nothing but good things to say about them on here, have never tried them myself so cant comment.

I had a quote with them a classic policy,off street parking 5k miles per year.The car is a 320 w124 with and the quote was £1500

Had my renewal though from Admiral after shopping around I found a quote £70 cheaper phoned Admiral and asked for a requote suprise suprise renewed with them and saved the £70

Most unhelpful man I've spoken to when I called Adrian Flux, they are trying to 'sell' a product in insurance but before I even got a quote, their system didnt recognise my car, the guy was adamant that I had made the mistake and wasn't telling him the correct details

Had my renewal though from Admiral after shopping around I found a quote £70 cheaper phoned Admiral and asked for a requote suprise suprise renewed with them and saved the £70

I had a nasty encounter with an "authorised admiral repairer" who refused on 3 consecutive days to give me the courtesy car I was entitled to as part of my policy....

Hi,
I use Adrian S Flux, and they beat Direct Line and Admiral on insuring both my cars, I,m paying in the region of £300 less a year, my only complaint was that my AMG did,nt show on the MID database for just over a week, whereas my C230K was on it the day after the insurance started.

My Harley is insured with Adrian Flux. The email systems work well and the quote was competitive. I have had no problems.

My Merc is with Admiral (Multicar) and again, good price and good service.

I have not had to test their claims systems yet...

Iv just got a quote from Saga for my 202 C & they've beaten all the others at a nice £196

Never had any problems with Adrian Flux in the past when I was with then.

A lot will depend on
1. Your age
2. Your mileage
3. Your claims record and the record of any other user
4. Your driving experience.
5. Your job
6. Your location
7. where the car is kept overnight
8. the useage of the car
9. which way the wind is blowing when they work out your rate.

I Use a broker in North London - if you want PM me and I can let you have his number.

Aviva are very agressive on price and you only need a tracker on £100k+ cars, I went with them or LV are as competitive

In my second year with Adrian Flux - can't fault them - £545 protected fully comp on an SL55 :bannana:

I've got my 23yrs old Volvo 780 Coupe with Adrian Flux on a classic policy. 3K a year, euro breakdown cover, agreed value etc etc etc for only £220 a year.

Not bad considering there are only 2 (!) of this car model in the UK!

I use Adrian Flux for my American 4X4, I've been with them for 2 years and had no problems, although I've not tried making a claim.

One slight issue, was they went 'paperless' and I was unaware, and they used my old e-mail address for the renewal. I hadn't realised the car was due for renewal and was on holiday at the time with the car parked at the airport. Luckily for me, the insurance was also set to 'auto renew' and they still had my card details, so they took the money to start the 3rd year. I only knew because I got a text saying thank you for choosing Adrian Flux!

I am collecting a new CLC 180 sports at the end of the month, so arranged the free 7 day courtesy insurance offered by Mercedes to enable the dealership to register the car. Whilst going through the process the chap asked if he could give me a quote for a full years insurance, which he did. I was amazed, £250.24, considerably less than any quote I had from the price comparison sites, including Aviva.

Give them a try.

Mercedes-Benz Insurance.

Underwritten by Aviva.

Adrian Flux

Been with them for 5 years, every year their renewal quote is too high but I ring them quoting a better price from any competitor from one of the price comparison sites and they match it. Also find their customer service very responsive and helpful.

I am collecting a new CLC 180 sports at the end of the month, so arranged the free 7 day courtesy insurance offered by Mercedes to enable the dealership to register the car. Whilst going through the process the chap asked if he could give me a quote for a full years insurance, which he did. I was amazed, £250.24, considerably less than any quote I had from the price comparison sites, including Aviva.

Give them a try.

Mercedes-Benz Insurance.

Underwritten by Aviva.

No way :eek: , where do you live? I had a quote from MB for my SLK200, and my C230 both were well over £1000 - everyone else quoted around £300 - £400. Oh and I have maximum no claims! and I'm over 40!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom