Adrian flux

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've found AF great in the past and used them on my older cars for years, but recently other companies appear to have caught up. I insured my C32 with top cover and usable mileage stated for half AF quote.

My Fd rx7 is insured with adrian flux, its very highly modified, i dont live in a fancy part of town and with all mods declared im £360 a year which is the cheapest by far, they have been every year in the 10 years that ive owned it

I currently insure 5 Mercedes (and a C7 Audi RS6) with Brentacre -> Brentacre Insurance For Modified Cars, Campervans, Hot Rods - Unlike AF, they are actually car enthusiasts themselves and understand what you are telling them on the phone. I have been with them for over two years now (still fairly young at 27!) and price has always been better than elsewhere.

Reactions: AMV
I got so fed up with car and home insurance companies hiking the cost that I wait for the renewal and if they have gone up more than £20 I just find a cheaper quote online ,I then ring the original company and tell them I do not want to renew ,they then try the we will match the price and I say no already got insurance you had your chance bye bye.

Reactions: AMV
I got so fed up with car and home insurance companies hiking the cost that I wait for the renewal and if they have gone up more than £20 I just find a cheaper quote online ,I then ring the original company and tell them I do not want to renew ,they then try the we will match the price and I say no already got insurance you had your chance bye bye.
I agree, why should we do their research for them? (And I was an IFA with a General insurance - including motor - dept)

I've not used them since my last experience. Prior to using them I had an outstanding claim unresolved, I knew it would go in my favour. As such it knocked 2 years off my no claims, so it ended up costing more money.
I did the policy via the phone and was assured once the claim was resolved my price would be reduced. When I eventually rang to let them no the claim went in my favour they replied with no difference in price. Felt ripped off for sure

Reactions: 219
Had my quotation last week for the next year. £2700.
Straight on the phone to them and spoke to an amazing lady who got it down to £1000.
That’s going above and beyond. Just need to know where to send her a big bunch of flowers.
Ridiculous original quote. Why couldn’t they offer this to you initially??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom