Advantage pack?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maco

Car
2021 A220D AMG Executive Saloon.
Does anyone have a clue what this is? It’s on my cars spec sheet but can’t find any information anywhere. Bet it’s nothing interesting 🤣

Probably some marketing BS. ;)

Like the "AMG line", sports plus, premium, eco blue, exective package......"o_O

Probably some marketing BS. ;)

Like the "AMG line", sports plus, premium, eco blue, exective package......"o_O

More than likely, i know its got the Amg executive package but god knows what advantage pack is!

My spec sheet has 'through load feature 287' which might refer to a little door behind the fold down centre arm rest through to the car's boot. They used to be called 'ski hatches' I think.

Except that my car is an estate with 60/40 fold down seats and no 'ski' hatch behind the armrest . Who knows what it's supposed to mean 🤷‍♂️ maybe someone on here ?

Does anyone have a clue what this is? It’s on my cars spec sheet but can’t find any information anywhere. Bet it’s nothing interesting 🤣

Depending on the model and year.... it generally means 10.25" screen for the centre display, and on some models (but not all) it also includes a 7" display for the instrument cluster. I think it's one level below Premium and Premium Plus that offer 10.25" screens for both the infotainment system and the instrument cluster. But again it varies.

EDIT: the above is for new cars. I just saw that you car is listed as 2014 E250 - not sure what Advantage Pack means for that year...

Depending on the model and year.... it generally means 10.25" screen for the centre display, and on some models (but not all) it also includes a 7" display for the instrument cluster. I think it's one level below Premium and Premium Plus that offer 10.25" screens for both the infotainment system and the instrument cluster. But again it varies.

EDIT: the above is for new cars. I just saw that you car is listed as 2014 E250 - not sure what Advantage Pack means for that year...

Hi bud, I need to update that. I’ve just placed an order for a 2021 A220D saloon amg executive. When I ordered it I thought the executive package gave you the larger screen, heated seats, folding mirrors, front & rear parking sensors. Go’s knows.

From here:

"In terms of the in-car tech, three trim levels are offered, with the Advantage pack offering a 7in digital screen for the driver, and a 10.25in touchscreen system for infotainment. Step up a level to Premium and you get two 10.25in screens. A top-end Premium-Plus pack adds yet more tech and gadgetry."

Hi bud, I need to update that. I’ve just placed an order for a 2021 A220D saloon amg executive. When I ordered it I thought the executive package gave you the larger screen, heated seats, folding mirrors, front & rear parking sensors. Go’s knows.

Possibly, a better way of saying it, is that the Executive package includes the Advantage Pack plus some other bits?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom