Adverts that make me fill up now I have kids...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
^ I'm only joking your right, but when the time comes I'm sure it will be hard to let go. I hope by this time she has been brought up to make good judgments herself.

In the same way it must have been hard to let go for my Wifes Parents as Mrs A210 was and and will always be their little girl no matter what.

The new Polo is probably bigger than the old Golf :)

It feels a wee big narrower than the Mk5 Golf and a bit taller too.

I know, I have both on the driveway.

The 1.4 Polo is approx 50% more economical than the 1.4 Golf.

...It the fact out little ones are growing up and as many on here you bring them back on that forst trip from the hospital protect them from everything you can....

A210AMG I think I've become a lot more sentimental since my daughter was born so just so you know I'm with you on this one but I just couldn't resist a joke. Take with a pinch of salt ;)

My mate just had a baby, he keeps going on about how he would kill anyone who tried to hurt his child, or he would get run over to save his son, he would even take a bullet for his boy.
I replied with

"Why the fcuk are so many people trying to assassinate your baby?"

I can understand that.

Drove Mrs. LTD's 1.4 petrol Polo to my work today - 49 mpg.

It's a great wee car.
Aye, brand spanking, I bet that gives you no hassle, which is what you are after.

Nothing smaller than a Golf for ***, though. ;)

Driven two MK V Golfs, I quite liked them, both DSG mega bucks potential money pits but nice for a FWD car, enough refinement, enough comfort, enough kit. Nice satisfying car.

But I really love BMWs. I cannot imagine a world without BMWs. I even fitted fancy suspension to make my car more BMW like and am taking it to a body shop to remove rust, so that it at least looks like a BMW.

Sorry I must be missing the point.

I have two teenage boys and the advert did -uck all for me.

If my lads saw me with a tear in my ear from watching a VW advert they would tell me to get a grip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom