Adverts that make me fill up now I have kids...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

A210AMG

MB Enthusiast
Normally pre kids I would not bat an eyelid at this sort of advert...

However our Little girl is now 5 and son 16 months..

It seems to change everything.

Both my wife and I filling up over this last night...

VW Polo Dad - YouTube

Nice...but I just got my eldest a silver Beetle...did I do wrong? She would rather have had the other silver "Beetle". But Porsche insurance is a nightmare.

Last edited:
I must admit to having something in my eye when I saw it the other night.
Of course in reality, the daughter would have scraped the car on the wall on her way out.

Picture4-1.png

Normally pre kids I would not bat an eyelid at this sort of advert...

However our Little girl is now 5 and son 16 months..

It seems to change everything.

Both my wife and I filling up over this last night...

VW Polo Dad - YouTube

My daugther is almost 5 and the youngest coming upto 2 and I'm exactly the same. I've become far more emotional since they were born!

I do also think about what car I may buy them when they're older and VW's do feature high on the list!

Cracking ad - they do have some really good people doing their stuff.

There is something quite special about the relationship between fathers and daughters...

It's brilliant subliminal advertising; buy this car if you want your daughter to be safe, don't and she might not make it through...

For the record, I'll be buying my daughter a tank because if her driving is anything like her mothers then she won't be going any faster than 15mph...

Yes, breks me up as well, we bought our daughter a Daiwoo Matiz................:D:D

I bought our Daughter a bus ticket, a taser, a mobile phone, and a Martindale Golok machette. Safety is a serious issue.:)

Of course in reality, the daughter would have scraped the car on the wall on her way out.

Then blamed the dad for putting the stupid f*'@*ng wall there in the first place.

The first car my stepson was "lent" was the s124 e300d which he eventually gave back and bought himself a golf diesel. My 12y/o son has already asked about which car he will "get" in a few years. The same one if it's still running. I have kittens thinking about family running around in small city cars - that's why she was "made" to learn how to handle the s124 e300d. she is actually quite attached to it now though it has acquired the odd scrape. a small price to pay for piece of mind.

It's an American thing, so it's bound to start here sooner or later (if it hasn't already).

Rumour has it that MB introduced the C-Class SportCoupé specifically for that market.

I had a car when I was at Uni more than 35 years ago. But, none of my three daughters had one.

Buy them the car, but make them pay for the insurance. You'll save a packet ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom