Advice needed - correct warning triangle for a W210?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

roger574

Car
W210 E55 AMG
My recently acquired W210 is missing its boot lid mounted warning triangle so I thought I'd have a look on eBay for a replacement.

I've searched for "W210 warning triangle" but the couple that come up don't look right to me. I then saw this one from a W124 and I wondered if this will also fit my car? The part number given is 1405900212:

wt.jpg

Secondly, would anyone know off the top of their head if these are available new from MB dealers and, if so, how much they cost?

Thanks,
Roger

I've got a couple of spares. There is a Mercedes part number on the back which is A 203 890 0197.

Just realised you are also in South Wales. Where exactly?

PM returned.

I will check the part number on my father's W210 (owned from new).

I bough one years ago and it still hasn't arrived. I can't recall the name of the supplier but remember that they were based in Bermuda.

My recently acquired W210 is missing its boot lid mounted warning triangle so I thought I'd have a look on eBay for a replacement.

I've searched for "W210 warning triangle" but the couple that come up don't look right to me. I then saw this one from a W124 and I wondered if this will also fit my car? The part number given is 1405900212:

wt.jpg

Secondly, would anyone know off the top of their head if these are available new from MB dealers and, if so, how much they cost?

Thanks,
Roger

Hi, I know this is an older post, but I am also looking for a warning triangle and mounting bracket for my w210 E320. Did you ever get one following this post? If so, any photos of the triangle mounted? Do you kow the part number for the bracket? Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom