Advice On Aftermarket Exhaust For A35 AMG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

a35longy

Car
Mercedecs A35 AMG
Heyyy everyone, picking up my 69 reg A35 AMG today in yellow and looking for exhaust upgrade

i want something that sounds well but at times i do quite a bit of motorway driving so dont want something that drones etc

have up to 1k to spend

i have been offered a valved scorpion exhaust fitted for £600 but wasnt sure on everyones thoughts?

Thanks and sorry to ask , im sure its been asked a fair few times

Heyyy everyone, picking up my 69 reg A35 AMG today in yellow and looking for exhaust upgrade

i want something that sounds well but at times i do quite a bit of motorway driving so dont want something that drones etc

have up to 1k to spend

i have been offered a valved scorpion exhaust fitted for £600 but wasnt sure on everyones thoughts?

Welcome to MBClub and congratulations on your new car.

Blimey, that sounds outrageously inexpensive for a modern car. How much exhaust do you actually get for that, and is it switchable remotely, or using driving modes, or is it just automatic?

have up to 1k to spend

Speaking as someone who has the A45 with a sports exhaust I wouldn’t bother if I was you. I would rather spend the £ on fuel, but that’s just me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom