Advice on being caught speeding at 116 MPH

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
They were coming up the slip road ? and you were on the main carriageway ?

They would be accelerating then , how could they have got a fix of your doing 116 unless they were behind you for some time ?

Hi, sorry, not the slip road, but the police slip thing that raise up on the side, so at 1am, i was at 116, and they were scanning from in front. Their lights were off, but i could see the refection of the police signs in the distance, which is why i knew i was gonna be pulled over, hence i started slowing down quite quickly, and then their lights came on, at which time i was prob at 50, pulling over, just after their police embankment thingy

They were coming up the slip road ? and you were on the main carriageway ?

They would be accelerating then , how could they have got a fix of your doing 116 unless they were behind you for some time ?

I don't think he has Internet access in the local scrubs. :D

bugger poor you. not that it helps but i got banned from driving for 6 months for doing 106 on the m5, no pass go on this one i think. might help if you was in a emergancy

Not that it makes much difference legally , but if you go back to the start of this long story , you will see that the boss WAS involved in a family emergency at the time .

He has been online recently , but I too would be interested to hear of any further developments .

It wasn't an emergency where speeding would have helped though , unless he had a Delorean ?

I got pinched for speeding a few years back when my dear old dad had a heart attack. I was on the way to hospital, at that stage I didn't know if my father would survive or not.

My speed was excessive, but at that time you simply don't consider it an issue as the thought of a few more words with your dad or losing a licence, the licence suddenly becomes irrelevant.

I should have been banned (I was driving very fast - double the legal limit) but was offered two fixed penalties instead after I provided hospital admission information for my father. I felt lucky.

This was over 10 years ago and my dear old dad survived to have a quadruple heart bypass and is still going now in his mid 70's.

I would think The Boss will be v quiet until this is sorted not wishing to put info into the public domain pending the outcome of whatever is going to happen.

I would think The Boss will be v quiet until this is sorted not wishing to put info into the public domain pending the outcome of whatever is going to happen.

sorry guys... been renovating my apartment down in canary wharf, and no internet access, and my day starts at 6.30am and i dont get in until 11pm hence the silence

with regards to the incident, i have not heard anything from the law.. thus i have no comment or any updates lol..

i hope it stays this way lol..

hope you are all well..

Barry, sorry for not replying, give me a call, as i have limited internet access and i have damaged my phone, thus i can easily dial out at mo...

u have my number :)

enjoy the easter weekend guys...

sorry guys... been renovating my apartment down in canary wharf, and no internet access, and my day starts at 6.30am and i dont get in until 11pm hence the silence

with regards to the incident, i have not heard anything from the law.. thus i have no comment or any updates lol..

enjoy the easter weekend guys...

Have you been collecting your mail? :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom