Advice on retrimming or sourcing replacement leather seatcovers for my ‘07 CLS AMG W219

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LucaNordl

Car
Mercedes CLS 320 CDi
Good morning forum members!

Just a quick ask to find out whether anyone can give me any advice, or recommendation, about where I might be able to source some good quality (OEM) replacement leather seat covers for my AMG CLS.

Wondering if anyone’s sourced any or knows of an aftermarket supplier in Germany? N.b. – I don’t want any of those “universal“ leatherette things!

Alternatively, I’d be interested to know if anyone can recommend a re-trimmer in the South of England and can give me an idea of what something like this might cost: looking to do the faces / bolsters of both front and rear seats.

Any advice would be really appreciated.

Thanks

I had the two front seats on my old R129 fitted with new covers via someone that Mercedes Doncaster use. The covers came ready made to colour from Germany I believe. just under £1000 all in.

A bit closer to you is D-class in Cobham. dclass.co.uk, Their work is first class but will not be cheap. They did some work on our sons Volvo and it was excellent.

A bit closer to you is D-class in Cobham. dclass.co.uk, Their work is first class but will not be cheap. They did some work on our sons Volvo and it was excellent.
Seconded....
Had the c class retrimmed in Nappa leather and door cards done as well. They did a fantastic job.

Dont suppose you have their contact details by any chance ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom