Advice on this C63?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Love the colour. PPP as well. Check the pad/disc condition as you are probably aware they are an expensive replacement.

Plenty of wear on that bolster for 15k miles...

Wheels look like refurbished but could be colour in photos. Give it a proper looking over and verify history of services and extras done to date. Otherwise, looks lovely.

Plenty of wear on that bolster for 15k miles...

I bought mine at 19k

Same wear on that outer bolster!
Yeah they do that when people get in and out scraping their ass on them!!!

I bought mine at 19k

Same wear on that outer bolster!
Yeah they do that when people get in and out scraping their ass on them!!!

I've been looking at a few and the side bolster does seem to wear very quickly on these cars. Like you say, they take a beating as people get in and out.

Seats are electric, keep the motors on them working ;-).

The only thing negative visually is that the rear windows are not tinted from the factory

Great colour and looks like a good spec

Looks nice.
Agree wheels look refurbed,
Check service is really "full" every 12 months on these regardless.
Says 1 previous owner so check you will be second... classic trick.. actually already 2?

Bolsters do wear!

Looks nice.
Says 1 previous owner so check you will be second... classic trick.. actually already 2?

Bolsters do wear!

Bang on the money! actually 2 owners....

Bang on the money! actually 2 owners....

I don't know why they lie about this. Just say two owners. The "1 Previous" is what the current V5C says... for the SECOND owner.

Looks a well specced car, although don't believe the 15K of extras BS as most things were standard. But the carbon goodies, LSD and PPP are nice.

As mentioned, check the condition of the brakes closely and the seat bolster and alcantara steering wheel.

Should be serviced every year regardless, servicing was every 12months or around 12000miles no excuses.

Oh and that colour may show up stone chips badly.

Looks nice though on face value, but no idea if the price represents value.

S

I'm no expert, so feel free to shoot me down on this, but it seems a bit pricey to me.
15k is low miles for a 4 yr old car, granted, but I bought my 2014 e63 with 20k on the clock for 36.5k and it has decent spec, so I'd have thought 33 for a c that's 2 yrs older seems a bit much?
Just thinking out loud.

Just to give an update, I didn't end up going for this C63, something just didn't feel right. Anyways, thought I'd try an M3 and instantly fell in love with it, probably in the minority but I actually much preferred it to the C63, the seats to me felt better and everything just nicely wraps you in the M3, fine it doesn't have the sound, but otherwise with the DCT and EDC it just felt right.

I had issues with the base of the C63 seat, not long enough and the ride was far too stiff and unforgiving for my liking...

Just to give an update, I didn't end up going for this C63, something just didn't feel right. Anyways, thought I'd try an M3 and instantly fell in love with it, probably in the minority but I actually much preferred it to the C63, the seats to me felt better and everything just nicely wraps you in the M3, fine it doesn't have the sound, but otherwise with the DCT and EDC it just felt right.

I had issues with the base of the C63 seat, not long enough and the ride was far too stiff and unforgiving for my liking...

Did you buy the M3.
Any pics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom