Advice Please. Young Ringway soon to start driving.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Does anyone expect any different from an individual that wears a baseball cap sideways like that? :rolleyes:

Well said! It doesn't take much for a bit of decorum - both in one's fashion sense and one's posts!

That baseball cap reminds me of someone really cool... who was it now??... Oh yes, anyone remember William Hague on that rollercoaster years ago!? No, not really cool. Really.. something else....

Last edited:
Does anyone expect any different from an individual that wears a baseball cap sideways like that? :rolleyes:

some one who judges a book by its cover.. there's a word for people like that.. small minded or foolish... take your pick

Tip 3 - My old and dear friend's 21 year old son was killed 2 years ago in a low-speed crash in an old Citroen Saxo. That was a shocker. My daughter will be driving soon, I'm in this place now. Spend some money and get a newish 5-star NCAP car.
New shape A Class 150. 5 Star NCAP, Insurance Gp 5 and a few around at sub 5k. :thumb:

This make I laff, a perfectly inocuous starter thread turns yet again into a slanging match. I am now beginning to understand the friends who have left this site, very sad

^ +1 for that - and in this instance, the implied view is well supported by his posts!

Actually, I call it many years of experience. :D

^ +1 for that - and in this instance, the implied view is well supported by his posts!

deeply offended by these posts.... let me cry.... then after 2 hours im telling on you, il PM a mod.

hahahahahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom