Advice re trip to Croatia

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

markjay

MB Master
SUPPORTER
Car
2022 Hyundai IONIQ 5 RWD / 2016 Suzuki Vitara AWD
My 24 years old daughter is planning a short holiday in Croatia with a friend.

5 nights, flying-in to Zadar, flying out from Split, and spending the time in-between on site-seeing day-trips.

They won't be driving, they will be using train and bus/coach.

Any advice regarding places to see/visit along the route?

Also any other sensible precautions while travelling in Croatia? Like with any other travel, safety is paramount.

Thank you in advance.

If your daughter likes Game of Thrones then Dubrovnik is a must. I believe it's the location for Kings Landing. GoT tours and trips on the galleon are available. The old walled town is fascinating in itself too.

My 24 years old daughter is planning a short holiday in Croatia with a friend.

5 nights, flying-in to Zadar, flying out from Split, and spending the time in-between on site-seeing day-trips.

They won't be driving, they will be using train and bus/coach.

Any advice regarding places to see/visit along the route?

Also any other sensible precautions while travelling in Croatia? Like with any other travel, safety is paramount.

Thank you in advance.

MJ, some of my family have just returned recently from a lovely holiday to Croatia. I will send a message and find out some information for you. :)

If they are flying out of Split then Trogir just a few miles from the airport if worth a look. It is a little island but joined by road and very old.
They should try the Kruskovac which is a pear liqueur and drunk with milk and tastes just like banana nesquik.
Split is also a wonderful city and really worth looking in the market in the vaults under the city.

Any more tips?

Any more tips?

They are back on holiday and havn't been able to get through yet :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom