Ady's Carlsson Coupe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
very white the grill is a step to far for me but every man to his own

white is the new black ..

looks great

would be nice to see pics of the car on a bright sunny day :)

It looks nice but I think it would benefit from lowering - the back looks a little high with that tyre/rim combination

white is the new black ..

looks great

would be nice to see pics of the car on a bright sunny day :)
my own 124 is white but just not total white i do like the car just the grill is not for me on my own i did the inner part black a small mod but looks sharp

I love what you've done with that car. The kit looks great - very crisp on a dull Autumn day.
I like the black bit on the rear bumper! The de-chromed grill is superb with the black grill backing. Did you paint the plastic backing, or is it an aftermarket item?
The blue coupe needed those wheels though. They look excellent - great find!

Have you more mods in the pipeline?

Darren

Looks great!

IMHO the exhaust should sit within the rear diffuser rather than under it, and it would look amazing if you fitted a black filler panel on the rear! :)

I like it - but for the full Miami Vice vibe you've got to paint the headlamp wiper arms as well!

Nick Froome
www.w124.co.uk

Nice coupe Ady love the the rear diffuser style black part on the rear bumper very different. Cosidered an avantgarde grill ?

Looks great, We need to get the three MB Clubs White CE's together for a photo shoot.

Looks great!

I agree about the grill, would look nicer standard or an avantgarde (IMO :D )

Black filler panel and exhaust moved to diffuser

Attachments

• CarlssonMKII015mods.jpg
    CarlssonMKII015mods.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 144
I would love to carry on modding this car but I really am considering selling soon, not that I want too :(

It is a little high for me too; I was going to get the Bilstein B12 kit but need to get some new bushes and stuff first. I’m still playing around with grill styles, I sprayed it myself, I have tried getting the exhaust to sit between the diffuser but it wont go if it did it would rattle like mad I reckon.

I will get round to doing the wiper arms, I was considering doing away with them all together. I think that’s answered all the questions so far :) White wheels could work Shude feel free to photo shop it, with black panel too if you like ;)

Like the new exaust postion, not the filler planel though!

Black filler panel and exhaust moved to diffuser

Just as I hit post you've already done it, that does look good thanks, anyone got a filler panle going spare?:)

Looks great!

I agree about the grill, would look nicer standard or an avantgarde (IMO :D )

I was thinking of a face lift as it had that SEC style front when I bought it, but I got that bonnet for £40 and it was already White, bargain!:D

Like the new exaust postion, not the filler planel though!
You can say what you like but no self-respecting, late-80s to early-90s "tuned" car would be without a black panel between the tail lamps and you know it! :D
Just as I hit post you've already done it, that does look good thanks, anyone got a filler panle going spare?:)
The man knows what's good for him :)

Wanna bring it up to date? Wrap the filler panel in carbon.

I think the only way you could move the exhaust like that would be to do away with either a chunk of the boot floor or the back box.

A bit of a project, could you shorten the back box by a couple of inches and re-route the tail pipes and leave the "silencing" to the centre boxes ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom