aero pack c63s coupe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Breener

Car
C63 S AMG coupe
Hi all,
has anyone purchased/fitted an aero pack for the new c63s AMG coupe after getting theirs?
I want to get it as i didn't specify it on the initial build and wondered if anyone has done this after their build/gone for anything else?
Thanks!

Is it a face lift coupe? I see some forum members added the front splitter/lip spoiler when doing the Pan Americana grille update, but I believe you also need the wider side sill and insert (either chrome or night pack variant), the lip spoiler for the boot lid, and I believe it has a deeper and more pronounced rear diffuser, and some kind of deflector flick on top of the rear bumper vent inserts also.

The are a few guys on US MB forums who have done it, have a search around on there, the only difference being the rear bumper which has the stupid big insert for the us style licence plate but all other parts are apparently the same numbers. I think I have the part number for the Front splitter/lip spoiler and for Carbon rear brake conversion if you want it, I will have search my DM's for it (thanks to dsawyer on insta for those).

Thanks for that, yes it’s the face lift C63s coupe.
Just didn’t go for the aero pack initially but want to now/ beef it up somehow. Saw some DMC carbon fibre stuff for stupid money which I’m not interested in. Want piano black and thought it might be simpler to get the dealer to fit the aero pack since it’s a bolt-on. Or perhaps I’m incorrect in that assumption?

This one

Attachments

• 84A3DCE8-3A5E-47B3-A113-8559846AB8DB.jpeg
    84A3DCE8-3A5E-47B3-A113-8559846AB8DB.jpeg
    29.7 KB · Views: 48
if your order hasn't locked , you can change it . I changed my c63 pre facelift spec quite a bit from initial order up to the cut off period. if I could do it again, I'd get the AMG drivers package just to spend a few extra hours at Brooklands :)

Ive been looking for ages mate
The pre face lift splitter will not fit

aftermarket sideblades And rear spoilers will

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom