Affalterbach Trip

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuartK

MB Enthusiast
Car
F82 M4
Guys/Girls,

I fancy a trip down to Affalterbach and the MB museum does anyone else fancy it? Maybe I could arrange a group of us to go down together? What do you think?

Not with you.

You just wanna race !

Im up for it !!! Defo!! I can speak fluent German to so if we get in trouble racing i can try and get us out of trouble (or get me out and blame it on you) :)

Not with you.

You just wanna race !

I don't intend it to be a mad trip though some autobahnage would be great. All are welcome. I don't race.

Im up for it !!! Defo!! I can speak fluent German to so if we get in trouble racing i can try and get us out of trouble (or get me out and blame it on you) :)

You sound useful and I reckon if I emailed AMG centre then they would put something on for us if it were a group

So interested parties:

1. StuartK
2. Supaer

I'm interested, timings obviously are the key

1. StuartK
2. Supaer
3. Y8CEL

We will get to 10 people maximum I think and then sort out dates for us and book it :)

We're there in April. Looking forward to it. It's only taken us 10 years to get round to it!!

A few of us did this as a group in 2014. If you contact the AMG factory as an owner you are always welcome to visit and they put on a good tour.

It was a good fun trip. If you want any info on routes, places to stay, etc. Drop me a pm.

A few of us did this as a group in 2014. If you contact the AMG factory as an owner you are always welcome to visit and they put on a good tour.

It was a good fun trip. If you want any info on routes, places to stay, etc. Drop me a pm.

Thank you that could be very useful if we get the numbers!

I was planning going but just better as an overnight with likeminded company and a nice meal out as a group I think :)

Hi Stuart

Me , ChrisA, Don & few others may arrange another flyby ( dates dependant ) , was great St13phil, a comical week with the gang & a nice finish with the Alpenstrasse.

:0)

Hi Stuart

Me , ChrisA, Don & few others may arrange another flyby ( dates dependant ) , was great St13phil, a comical week with the gang & a nice finish with the Alpenstrasse.

:0)

Ok mate could you add names to list above and we can then discuss dates. I'll need to change oil and get new rear tyres first anyway so got time to plan :)

I was planning going but just better as an overnight with likeminded company and a nice meal out as a group I think :)
Here's the thread from the trip we did to give you some idea of what to expect(?) :D

It took 12 pages to organise it, and then five pages to report on it! :doh:

End of May and the whole of June is a no go from me (Le Mans)

What sort dates can people do?

Can you put dates next to your name please that you CAN do and are you happy to overnight, 2 days or 3 days? I don't want to rush the trip and also we could take in some scenery.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom