AFT change on 250d GLE/M Class

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MSG2004

Car
GLE, AMG Line
Hello

I've had a look through my cars manual a brand new gle we bought in April. Don 5:5k on the car, expecting to average 7k a year.

If I read the manual correctly, AFTF chang 5th year?

When the car is 12 months old, nearer the time I will check how much a stand alone service costs, A service. A member here said, take out car plan, pay for a stand alone on the first A service, then service plan resulting in a B -A-B service.

I have noted my monthly service price has risen from 37 a month when we bought the car to 39 a month

Question: When is the AFT due please, - and if in the 5th year, should I go for a service plan in the second year so a A-B-A inc AFT?

What is the cost of AFT on the GLE/M class as the C class was around the 450.
Thanks

Hello

I've had a look through my cars manual a brand new gle we bought in April. Don 5:5k on the car, expecting to average 7k a year.

If I read the manual correctly, AFTF chang 5th year?

When the car is 12 months old, nearer the time I will check how much a stand alone service costs, A service. A member here said, take out car plan, pay for a stand alone on the first A service, then service plan resulting in a B -A-B service.

I have noted my monthly service price has risen from 37 a month when we bought the car to 39 a month

Question: When is the AFT due please, - and if in the 5th year, should I go for a service plan in the second year so a A-B-A inc AFT?

What is the cost of AFT on the GLE/M class as the C class was around the 450.
Thanks

I paid £300 for an ATF change in September, on 7g+ gearbox, at a main MB Dealer. It was due on mine at 5 years or 77k.
Yours may be different of course especially if its 9speed.

Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom