After all that RainX is a big no!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MeQ

Car
EQE 300 Premium
It’s excellent above 60mph but anything less the wipers are needed and it makes them judder like mad!

Does anyone know if AG glass polish will remove the coat I’ve already applied?

I tried a good make screen coating a year or so ago . Massive judder problem . Took ages to get it off and trashed some wiper blades .

I tried a good make screen coating a year or so ago . Massive judder problem . Took ages to get it off and trashed some wiper blades .

I’ll be stripping it tomorrow if I get a break in the rain.

Gyeon View and Quick View both work really well. Works from around 40 mph on my cars, and no judder on the wiper blade, just a slight smear on the first wipe and then business as usual.

I used this before when I experience same with Rain-X. Only Glaco Cleaner. They have another one which is coating similar to rain-x.

1710099234606.png

My detailer applied a ceramic coating to my glass and it’s been good. I’ll try and find out the brand name.

Reactions: MeQ
I've never actually had a bad experience with Rain-X myself, although Angelwax H2Go does seem to be a bit better.

I quite like the Rain-X glass cleaner which applies as you clean the windows. Once over after a regular wash and it tops up. Now I've said this, I'll find my wipers juddering like b*ggery!

In the minority 😢 I think it's great,:banana: on three cars, used for years, :thumb:no problems:thumb:

It’s excellent above 60mph but anything less the wipers are needed and it makes them judder like mad!

Does anyone know if AG glass polish will remove the coat I’ve already applied?
Same here. It is too effective so there isn't enough rain on the screen to "lubricate" the wiper's sweep.

What's wrong with just using your wipers....that is after all what they are for!!!???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom