After an eternity my c63 amg immitation black series

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gasman2

Car
c63 amg
After 14 Months of Eurocharged doing their best to drive me insane i now present Thunderbird 1

CLICK ON THE PIC
Adam from Arl coachworks has been a lifesaver after the fiasco at Eurocharged and has created a one off

Last edited:
Finally!! Looks stunning mate!! Looks an outstanding job :thumb:

Well that looks spot on to me.:thumb:

Can't say the same for your breathing though, are you feeling ok? :D

Looks excellent!

Hope you get to really enjoy it after the interminable wait :thumb:

I love those wheels. Just watched the vid for the third time lol

that was adam i think he was puffed out after polishing it to within an inch of its life

Glad it's done after all the grief you have had, the front discs are a obvious giveaway that it's not a genuine bs from a quick glance at your video.

What has it cost you?

There are two c63 bs for sale at £79k.

Looks spot on mate!

Excellent - that's a car and a half! Are you driving it now?

Hi looks:thumb:, The wheels look the same as mine are they JUDDT311R ?

Looks the nuts......a complete one off and a testament to your blood sweat and tears

Looks fantastic :thumb: Is it completed now? Maybe see you at botg.

With regard to cost when i started this my car was prob worth around 38k and black series were more like 85-90k so way beyond me
This is not intended to be passed off as a black series it is a c63 replica and the black series bodykit is the only real option be it fibreglass or steel...i have no intention of claiming the car to be anywhere near as good as a original it is what it is and a unique nice looking c63 amg coupe

Car not finished and is going to Acid at Msl to finish due to the demise of my good and trusted friends at Eurocharged may good fortune shine on them wherever they may be with my missing parts

Last edited:
With regard to cost when i started this my car was prob worth around 38k and black series were more like 85-90k so way beyond me
This is not intended to be passed off as a black series it is a c63 replica and the black series bodykit is the only real option be it fibreglass or steel...i have no intention of claiming the car to be anywhere near as good as a original it is what it is and a unique nice looking c63 amg coupe

Car not finished and is going to Acid at Msl to finish due to the demise of my good and trusted friends at Eurocharged may good fortune shine on them wherever they may be with my missing parts

May good fortune shine on them.........I detect a bit of sarcasim. Lol

Looks great a full thread of this build what missing from this forum.
How did managed to widen the rear wheel arches?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom