After seeing this I am convinced that too many options are a bad thing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'd have only picked silver and black anyway :cool:.

Which I guess Charles post surmises. We are all different, clearly I am in the minority in this thread.

I'd concede a darker blue and that car would be stunning. Tastes eh???

You think...until the late 70s it was very difficult, if not impossible to get most cars in black. A friend had a 1977 Mini...in black...the first one in NI.

I think it's a great colour and I am sure it looks stunning in the real world.

I'd concede a darker blue and that car would be stunning.

I'd prefer it just a shade darker for a bit more contrast with the interior, but I could live with it as it is. Though thinking of a few Bentley Contintals I've seen close to these colours, it does make me think...Premiership footballer.

I find it quite agreeable, the wood is not a favourite of mine but at least it is not the dominant interior colour and texture.

So much better than the usual silver/black combo.

It's a fabulous colour, just needs a cream interior with black ash trim....

Now back to my boring silver car...

Exterior = Yes

Interior = No

Can you put up a recent photo of yourself and we'll say yay or nay to it ?

The overwhelming concensus is people really like this colour scheme, I'm going to start a poll about paint colours on here

It is lovely.

Whether that blue is "right" for an S is debatable. Would look better with red leather/black dash.

I like that a lot.

I would love to see more colours like like this available on things other than Fiat 500's.

Imagine how good a C Class sport estate would look in California Sage Green.

They did offer Indigolite for a while which looked great on a c class, but it was obviously far to colourful as it was withdrawn sharpish.

That is lovely! Suits it really well and its different :)

I think it looks rather nice.

As a matter of fact, so do I...

Well I would probably not specify this particular colour myself, but I see nothing wrong with it as such - who said an S Class should look like the second car in a funeral?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom